276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Like Me, Not My Daughter?! Vol. 1 (Manga)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do think there are a lot of fan-servicey camera angles, but this seems to only be a big thing in the first volume as if to keep the reader's attention at all costs lol and the mom, though very innocent at heart, is a victim of being too voluptuous for her own good. Ketsuyokou Boumeitan - Kanojo to Ore to Minna no Housou - Kujira na Kanojo ni Ore no Seishun ga Buchikowaresou ni Natteimasu - Kono Tairiku de, Fijika wa Warui Kusushi datta - Gakuen Onmyouji - Abe no Seimei, Koukousei. At the start of the series, Ayako had fully expected and supported the idea that Takkun would get together with Miu. hack game series making a potential comeback, it’s worth examining why so many people want more of this iconic 20-year-old JPRG. Risou no Kanojo no Tsukurikata - Rengokuhime - Golden Time - Chisana Majo to Soratobu Kitsune - Gekkou - Uchi no Himesama ni wa Gakkari desu.

Ankyoku no Hoshi ni Michi wo Toe - Mahou Mitsubainin: Gokudo, Isekai wo Hametsu e to Michibiku - Okotoba desu ga, Mahoui-sama. that it's the 40th anniversary of Tetsuo Hara and Buronson's legendary series Fist of the North Star. That he didn’t go too far, that he let her think about it, and that they even had conversations on the matter.

Yuigahama Kikai Shuri Sodansho - Kamigami no Inai Hoshi de - Kyuuketsuki ni Tengoku wa Nai - AGI -agi- - Megami na Aparto Kanrinin-san to Hajimeru Isekai Yuusha Keikaku - Endless Reset - Ishura - Apocalypse Witch - Gejutsushi Abend no Kinjutsu Kougi - Kanojo ga Ore wo Ansatsu Shiyou to Shite Iru - Shadow Saga - Youki no Yoru: Gekka ni Chigiri Rite Kakuriyo wo Ouka Keru - Umi no Canaria - Shini Modori Yuusha wa Maou wo Taosenai: Save Point no Go Riyou wa Kikakuteki ni - Shinogono Iwazu ni Watashi ni Amaete ireba Iino! Caught in the Rain: A flashback chapter shows a 10-year-old Takkun getting locked out of his house and Ayako taking him into her house to dry his clothes and warm up in the bath.

Kojirou Hayouroku: Excalibur Bugei Jou - Onmyou no Miyako - Tengoku ni Namida wa Iranai - Wizard's Brain - Starship Operators - Wild Legend - Hyper Hybrid Organisation - Dragon Party - Parasite Moon - Getter Robo - Nessa no Requiem - Missing - Tenken Oki Dual Lord, Reversion - Monster Maker Chronicle - Taiyo Kikanshi Monogatari - Dai 61 Mahou Buntai - Under Heaven's Family - Nazuna Hime-sama SOS - Last Vision - Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu - Shadow Prime - Ginga Kankou Ryokan - Chuu no Yu he Irraishai - Rivers End - Heppoko SP Nagomi! Tsuchikure no Titania - Radio Girl with Jamming - Ookami-san Series - 13-banme no Alice - Just Boiled O'Clock - Dream Knocker: Choco no Kimyou na Bunka Matsuri - Ladies versus Butlers! Sometimes, that's because we genuinely don't know something genetic about our bodies, as happened to crea.Volume 2 should prove interesting now that all parties are aware and both Miu and Takumi's parents approve. Fairy's Whisper - Photogenic: Ameagari no Shoujo-tachi - Boogiepop - Nekomegari - Boku no Chi wo Suwanaide - Tales of Series - Gakuen Mystery Ei File - E.

Wild Guardian - Tengai Makyou Dai-Shi no Mokushiroku - Solid Fighter - Raihousha - Techno Devil Senki - Vampire Hunter THE ANIMATED SERIES - Project Remover - F・S File - Mahou no Youjinbo Mio! A single woman about to start her work career sacrifices that to take care of her sister's child once her sister dies. Uh, hrm, yeah, okay, look, breasts and manga tend to be boso… um… close friends… so perhaps pointing out this particular instance is a bit of a jerk move on my behalf, but this story loooooves Ayako’s breasts and if those things defy any more gravity they’ll be on the cast album for Wicked. Very interesting story, there are comic relief elements, standard teens smarter than grownups situations (like I said, standard romantic TV movie :)) and lots of sexual tension with touch of erotica.

It should be more standard that moms can also work, but I see it too often in manga and anime that women tend to give up their jobs.

Symphonia Green - Ribis no Tsubasa - Daito Fuunki - Infinity Zero - Akuma no Mikata - Allison - Beat's Discipline - A/B Extreme - Valkyria no Kikou - Kyuketsuki no Oshigoto - S. Of course I had to try, yes, I was a bit weirded out by the fact this guy was just 20 and she was 34.

but aside from that, he’s 20 now and in love with her, she thinks she’s just a lonely old lady that no one wants, and I think this could go in a real cute direction. When confronted with the fact that Miu was left an orphan, Ayako jumped in and took her in as her own. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The story isn't really deep and that satisfies my curiosity on what can happen with a scenario like the manga.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment