276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dreamus ITZY - CHECKMATE STANDARD EDITION Album+Pre-Order Benefit (5 versions SET), 150 x 210 mm (JYPK1426)

£43.275£86.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Everyday, I feel grateful for my [fellow] members,” Yuna says. For her, it’s a comfort to know that even among the busy days, she’ll always have support: “Leaning on each other, I feel like I’m not alone. I am really grateful that I have someone.” Yuna adds: “[‘Domino’] describes the relationship not only among [the members of] ITZY, but also [between] ITZY and MIDZY (their fans) very well through the lyrics. I think this song also shows all the process we came through to release this album.”

CHECKMATE - Album by ITZY | Spotify

A few years ago, I used to be more unstable,” Lia recalls. “[It wasn’t] only confidence. I was unstable because I was very unsure of myself. I wasn’t sure if what I was doing was right or correct. I didn’t have a clear idea of what I was doing at that time. I was doing what I [could] do– like at my best – but I didn’t know exactly where I was heading.” Kim, No-eul (July 15, 2022). " "내 멋대로 갈 거야"…여름 불태울 ITZY의 '스니커즈' (쥬크박스)[종합]". Xportsnews (in Korean) . Retrieved July 16, 2022. Chin, Carmen (June 2, 2022). "Itzy announce 2022 North American tour and an upcoming mini-album". NME . Retrieved June 16, 2022.In these moments, they lean on each other, combining the promised freedom and self-assurance of their songs with friendship that’s stood the test of time. “The other members help. We tell that member: ‘No, don’t listen to that. You’re not like that. We are the ones who know you the best. It’s not them,’” Lia says. “I think that’s really nice because [the haters] are not the ones that know me. I have my close ones here, and they’re telling me that I’m a better person.” Mathew, Ilin (January 2, 2023). "Golden Disc Awards 2023 Performers, Presenters, Nominees, and More". International Business Times. Archived from the original on January 2, 2023 . Retrieved January 2, 2023. Sneakers” grabs on to that liberation promptly, with marching beats warming us up for the big launch. Against a groovy rat-tat of drums, the group readies themselves – “put my sneakers on, Tie ‘em up, ready, get, set, go” – and proudly takes control: “Don’t need no guidance. I’m making my way, I’m on my way up.” It’s easy to spot the sisterhood that comprises the core of ITZY’s humanity. It’s as evident on calls as it is on screen – while Lia leads through most of the interview, she deflects to Yeji seamlessly. Ryujin’s calm energy is a contrast to Yuna’s excitable charm, and when the shy Chaeryeong speaks, the others silently encourage her and help her out.

CHECKMATE | ITZY Wiki | Fandom CHECKMATE | ITZY Wiki | Fandom

Rising Japanese Star Ado on Becoming an Adult, Touring and Evolving: ‘I Felt Like I Leveled Up in a HugeWay’ ITZY expresses the confident attitude of “I am confident that I can express myself honestly” to “I will enjoy my way” with their new visual. The music video is about girls awakening to the value of freedom through “SNEAKERS”, which draws attention to the presence of the girls who take big steps towards to better future. With their trademark powerful dance performance, ITZY continues to lead the 4th generation idol era.APMA 2022】亚洲流行音乐大奖2022年度入围名单"[[APMA 2022] Asian Pop Music Awards 2022 Shortlist]. Weibo (in Chinese). December 13, 2022 . Retrieved 2022-12-16. Postcard Set, Special Cards and Posters are limited first press gifts and not guaranteed with every album!

ITZY - Checkmate – K Stars ITZY - Checkmate – K Stars

Holding it all together is a consistent message of self-love and confidence, at this point so deeply ingrained into ITZY’s artistic tapestry that it’s become their ethos. Rifle through their carnivalesque releases and you’ll come out celebrating your differences, loving your flaws, and not giving a damn about what others think or say about you. For the duration of an ITZY song, you absolutely and irrevocably love and accept yourself. The success of their past few releases, while daunting to follow, has only made the group more determined to show the world what they are made of. “It would be a lie if we said we felt no pressure at all,” Lia confesses. “But I guess [this time], we just tried to focus on showing what kind of group we are, what kind of group ITZY really are, and how good we can be.” Chaeryeong shares how she remains empowered to forge forward. “Our fans, my members, my family, they’re my motivation,” she tells us, earning a resounding chorus of “awwws” from her bandmates. We practice for performances a lot… like a lot .” She said, “And when the audience watches it, people compliment us saying: ‘Your performance looks difficult for a girl group. It looks straining for a girl group. It’s too cool to be a girl group.’ These don’t exactly sound like compliments to me.”As our time together draws to a close, NME asks ITZY to share their hopes for the rest of the year. “I want to be healthy, first of all, body and mind, so that I can spend the happiest time with our fans and our members throughout the rest of the year,” Lia says. Yuna chimes in: “I want to have happy memories with MIDZY in 2022!” The closest descriptor she gets to is “family,” and even that pales in comparison : “Although families are [usually] the closest person, they could listen to you, but they can’t [a] hundred percent relate to you because they haven’t been in your shoes.”

ITZY Interview: New Album ‘Checkmate’ and Expectations

All of us have evolved a lot,” says Chaeryeong at some point during our conversation. Truer words have never been spoken: Since their debut in 2019, ITZY have transformed from free-spirited teenagers into self-assured young women. They have preached self-love as their core message from the very beginning, but it is also clear that they are constantly undergoing metamorphosis, becoming more polished, more daring, more at home in their own skin with every release.Foo Fighters’ Dress as ‘Wizard of Oz’ Characters, Dave Grohl Makes Hilarious Cameos on ‘SNL’: Watch

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment