276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keiki Cloning Paste Special Cytokinin Formula Gives a New Baby Orchid (Keiki) in Weeks-Can Be Used on All Kinds of Orchids and Also House Plants (0.33oz)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, lanolin is used as a carrier medium to hold the plant hormone cytokinin and for easy application onto the plant.

Little vials can be bought really quite reasonably online, so you can start tinkering as soon as they arrive.AN UNUSUAL PRESENT FOR GARDEN OR SCIENCE NERDS The gift recipient will love experimenting with the many plants Keiki paste can be applied too including African Violets, Catteleya, Vandas, Roses, Bonsai, Pitcher Plants, Moth Orchids and More!

It stays at or above 50% moisture all the time where I keep them and I use moisture trays when the plants are indoors. RESULTS: This plant did produce additional basals, but none of them were located at the original cut site. Almost a little too incredible to be honest, because now I have a dozen leaves shooting out of one node (no complaints here though). By applying keiki paste to either a phalaenopsis or dendrobium orchid, chances are your orchid will produce either an offset (keiki) or more flowers. But before one died it did look like it wanted to grow a Keiki and threw out a couple tiny aerial roots, this happened within about 5 days of applying the paste.Southside Plants (the makers of Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste) have found nodes closer to the base of the plant are more likely to result in a keiki (baby plant), while nodes closer to the flowers are more likely to result in a new flower stalk. This particular plant also has a mature second growing point, but I really love the look of multiple growing points on the same plant (double the pitchers! I read somewhere that keiki paste should be reapplied after several days but I think that would only apply to nodes that have not started growing yet but don’t know for sure.

I was waiting to review this until I could really vouch for it and at this point I'm absolutely in love and will definitely but more whem I run out.Using hormones doesn’t always result keikis, sometimes the orchid will produce flowers rather than a keiki–and that’s okay too.

One of my favorite plants is a Philodendron with huge heart-shaped velvety leaves that crawl on the ground. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.BRING A BABY HOUSEPLANT TO LIFE - Apply Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste to nodes along a flowering orchid stem or your favorite houseplant to trick the plant into cloning itself. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment