276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Danger Gang

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also loved seeing what happened to the town and that the storm didn’t just affect the children. It affected a lot more! Meet Frenkie, he just moved to the little town of Bizar (though I guess if one moves from Grijsdorp it is an improvement) and misses his dear friend Dani a lot. We see how he tries to make the best of things and writes letters to his friend Dani. And then a big green poopy stinky storm happens and things get very weird and very bizarre. The story gets more and more magical and silly with each new month and I just LOVE LOVE LOVED it. It may have come over a bit episodic, but I think it wouldn’t have worked in another way given this book takes place over a year. It would just be too big or you would lose tons of story. Now the kids face an even bigger challenge: Battle of the Bands, but the intergalactic version. They're competing against alien bands from every galaxy! And if they don't win, they might never make it home again...

Danger Gang Book Review - BooksForTopics The Danger Gang Book Review - BooksForTopics

The out-of-this-world new adventure from number-one-bestselling author of The Danger Gang and The Christmasaurus: Tom Fletcher. They're determined to blow their friends away at their school Battle of the Bands contest. But the moment they start to play...

Christmas Gifts

Toen Tom Fletcher onder de vleugels van Billy Bones werd genomen met zijn Nederlandstalige debuut De Kerstmisaurus was meteen duidelijk dat we met een echte klepper in het jeugdboekenaanbod te maken hadden. Zijn vervolgboek scoorde evenzeer en met de Knerpers bevestigde hij nog maar eens zijn kunnen. Dit keer mocht ik opnieuw een avontuur van zijn hand doornemen dat luistert naar de naam “De Braniebende”. He says more than 100 jumbled Shakespeare quotes throughout the series, but you’d have to really be looking for them to notice! Last year, a librarian in Wichita, Kansas told me that she’d found 63 Shakespeare quotes in Ronald’s dialogue. FACT #6: In Italy, where my family is from, my dad was always called “La Barba,” which means “the beard.” When I was growing up, his beard always seemed incredibly bold and adventurous to me. Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -

The Danger Gang (Audio Download): Tom Fletcher, Tom Felton

Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments I did think it was a bit odd to go for branie instead of danger in the Dutch edition. I mean branie is a good choice in the end, but it seems weird to go from danger to daring/brave. De Braniebende” is opgebouwd als een soort dagboek, we krijgen maand per maand de briefwisseling tussen het net verhuisde hoofdpersonage Frenkie en zijn achtergebleven beste vriendin Danika voorgeschoteld. Daarin vertelt hij uitgebreid en met jeugdig enthousiasme welke bizarre avonturen (pun intended) die maand heeft beleefd. Het charmante aan de vertelstijl is dat Fletcher erin slaagt om de jeugdige naïviteit en de ongebreidelde fantasie perfect in de verhaallijn te vatten. Het voelt alsof je als lezer in het geheim mag meelezen met de brieven tussen de twee vrienden.All seems normal until, following a terrific storm one night, with flashes of eerie green lightning and a definite whiff of poo, Franky notices a change in the people around him. First, Eric turns into a shark whenever water touches him, then Mollie becomes invisible, and Franky keeps glimpsing shadowy figures lurking at the edge of his vision. Convinced these bizarre occurrences are connected to the storm, he and his new friends form The Danger Gang and make it their mission to investigate the peculiar events.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment