276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Magic CC Cream with SPF 20, Anti-Redness and Colour Correcting, With Vitamins B5 and E, Lightweight Hydrating Formula Adapts to Skin Tone for a Natural Glowy Finish, 30 ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, the CC cream is enriched with SPF 20 to protect the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation. CC creams, or colour corrector creams are similar to BB creams, being a multipurpose product that assists with a multitude of skincare needs as well as providing a light coverag. Upon application, the CC Cream blended well into my skin, effectively neutralizing the redness, but the final shade was way too dark for the light tonned skin! Adding CC cream into your makeup routine will give you a flawless base without needing to reach for a color corrector first.

The L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is formulated with antioxidant vitamin E to smooth the skin’s texture, correct uneven complexion while hydrating and hiding blemishes. Whether you need an everyday cover-up or a slick of red-carpet glamour, L'Oreal is committed to making you feel ‘worth it’ at any time of day, thanks to their range of volumising mascaras, concealers, colour-rich lipsticks and nail polishes. I also recommend this CC cream for people who have a medium skin tone or have it due to self-tanners for example, because it should be made for light to medium, but it really comes out as a golden shade on my face, neck and décolleté. Making partial payments may result in a portion of the lump sum of compound interest being refunded at the end of the delayed payment period.The weightless-feel CC cream creates a perfect nude-skin look with a buildable, lightweight coverage. L'Oréal Paris C'est Magic CC Cream Anti-Redness Skin Enhancer adapts to your natural skin tone with Smart Pigment Capsules that are suspended in a lightweight hydrator, which transform into a foundation upon contact with the skin. Discover more about “Made in Italy”, a label synonymous throughout the world with refined materials, attention to detail, and creativity. Didn't cover my red very well, it went on very orange which I thought would disappear, it faded to an unpleasant shade of orange ( but that may be my skin tone). On days you don’t want to wear a ton of makeup or are pressed for time, CC cream also comes in handy.

G2025375, Aqua / Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Triethyl Citrate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Perfluorooctyl Triethoxysilane, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Limonene, Magnesium Stearate, Ficus Carica Fruit/Leaf Extract - Fig Fruit/Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- May contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake], (F. Magic CC cream contains green toned mineral pigments that blend seamlessly into the skin to help neutralise the look of redness while giving you an even, flawless complexion. L'Oréal Paris C'est Magic CC Cream Anti-Redness Skin Enhancer helps you to correct and neutralise, to achieve a flawless complexion.By understanding the difference between these tinted face creams, you’ll be able to pick the right one for your skin care concerns. It was released together with an anti-dullness variant (pink glam nude packaging), but the latter is unfortunately no longer available in the future if I have to believe the latest update. I would recommend this for all skin types as it worked great on my oily/combo skin and didnt cling to any dry patches like other anti-redness creams have. The Magic CC Cream is an amazing product which works with your natural tone to give me such a natural look which I love.

Why we love it: With the help of Korean beauty wisdom, this color correcting cream uses an innovative formula that evens out your complexion and acts as a skin perfector that reduces the appearance of redness and blemishes. If your complexion looks red — whether from sun damage or acne — try the L’Oréal Paris Magic BB Anti-Redness (For All Skin Types).If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. In the second set of photos you can see the product on my face after the cream has changed and oxidized. This feels weightless on the skin and makes a real difference to neutralise redness around my nose and cheeks.

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Correct and neutralise to achieve a flawless complexion with L'Oréal Paris C'est Magic CC Cream Anti-Redness Skin Enhancer.Foundation also comes in different forms, including liquid foundation, cream foundation and powder foundation and BB creams and CC creams don’t have such variety. The best part is that it contains a wide range of skincare ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, soy extract, collagen and essential oils. The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed. See the magic for yourself innovation: beyond make-up, beyond skin care new nude magique anti-redness CC Cream. BB cream stands for "beauty balm" or "blemish balm" and provides light coverage with added skincare benefits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment