276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI E5577 White 4G Low-cost Travel Wi-Fi, Super-Fast Portable Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot – Long-lasting Battery

£379.995£759.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last year, I followed the same set up and the device worked in the UK but when I stepped into Europe, it never connected! From here, you can access your SMS messages (yes, this modem supports SMS), view the device info (SSID, IP Address, and Wi-Fi key), or even show a QR code to quickly connect your phone with the device. In the web interface, there are detailed statistics on the internet, you can send and receive SMS and you can share files and folders on the network when inserted MicroSD memory card. This router does not have compatibility with 3G/4G USB modems, meaning that it can only connect through a SIM card.

In summary, the Huawei E5577C is a portable router with a SIM card slot, Ethernet WAN connectivity, and no compatibility with 3G/4G USB modems.It worked with my phones Sim on Three but I didn’t want the Faff of taking my SIM out of phone and putting in MiFi…,,,,,Looking at Data Sims, I followed Geeky Phillip’s.

is the first operator to offer 4G network in Indonesia One of the countries that is currently preparing for 4G network is Indonesia. When the Smarty SIM was in the mifi device, EVERYTHING worked flawlessly, so I'm certain it's the EE network that's the issue. K. Mine has the antenna ports, but I found it very slow and was always disappointed in its performance. A power adapter for charging your battery is not supplied, in my opinion, it is also unnecessary because the USB cable can connect to the power adapter for your smartphones or tablets.XL's 4G coverage is already quite capable in major cities in Indonesia, so you should be able to use the 24GB bonus data well. To put that in perspective Netflix suggest a download speed of 5Mbps to stream full HD content and 25Mbps to stream 4k Ultra HD content. The Huawei E5577-320 4G LTE Сat 4 mobile wireless router allows Wi-Fi devices to connect to the internet.

Other than a problem with the sim card (which I hope to have sorted) I'm thinking that we probably need an antenna of some description to get the best out of it. The unit is located inside a house in quite a poor location, so I'd say the antenna reception is what you'd expect from a plastic thing without any real antennas attached to it. When using the Huawei E5577 you are in essence connecting to the mobile data network in exactly the same way as your phone. I only notice last trip the the Mifi will not connect to 4G if I set it to 4G only it comes up no service.This blog is about two of my interests, Motorhomes and the new Honda Monkey bike but you’ve probably already guessed that right?

I have also contacted Huawei but they could not help but I gave them the serial number and they said its not a uk device and that could be the reason I've always used a 3 sim in it with no problems I cannot even remember where I bought it. Perhaps most importantly this particular model (E5577Cs-321) has dual aerial connections (TS9) allowing you to add external aerials which is necessary for rural locations.All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. Because the e5377 supports the mobile wifi app by scanning its qr code, you can take a faster, easier, better web experience with you, wherever you go. For those who need to upload content, for examples photos, posting to faceboook or YouTube then the device has an upload speed of 50Mbps, again ample speeds for your usual workloads.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment