276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies (Baby Aliens Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Neabejotinai, knygos pabaigoje paaiškėja, kad tiesa ne tokia jau ir bauginanti, o daugystė būtinai laimi. Tai knygų serija vaikams apie linksmus, išradingus, šmaikščius ketvirtaklasius: Izą ir jos draugus Zaką, Džudę ir Meisę, kurie nuolat įsivelia į įvairias istorijas.

Two of her books, Petunia Peri and There’s a Werewolf in My Tent, were shortlisted for the Lollies – the Laugh Out Loud Awards. As for the school dinners, there's always room for improvement and change we think but especially at this fictional school more options are needed as they raise the point of! Where I quite loved the previous one and the antics the kids went through and also their imagination, in this one I actually disliked the kids and how hurtful they were against Amy, the dinner ladies. I can't see it being written for little ones (under 8) as it is a bit scary with those demon eyes and for older ones (who understand and can relate to things like "filling an application for a school transfer") grammar and punctuation is not good enough.Manau, kad vienas iš jos sėkmės faktorių tas, kad ji pasakoja apie nuotykius, vykstačius mokykloje ir, pasirodo, ten verda toks įdomus gyvenimas! It’s beautifully plotted showing how easy it is for children to completely misunderstand simple things sometimes. We are experiencing delays with deliveries to many countries, but in most cases local services have now resumed. Now, Pamela teaches philosophy to teenagers and spends all day pondering questions such as, 'Is time travel possible?

For more details, please consult the latest information provided by Royal Mail's International Incident Bulletin. I found this a really fun book and recommend it to any younger children around the age of year 3 year 4ish. Now, when she’s not writing or going out and about meeting readers, Pamela teaches philosophy to teenagers.Dar yra trečia lietuviška šios serijos knyga "Šnipė, kuriai patiko mokyklos pietūs", kurią tikisi greitu metu perskaityti.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment