276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magneticfit Energy Field Therapy Men Pants,Eft Energy-Field-Therapy Men's Underwear

£10.845£21.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thought Field Therapy is a process that is nonlinear and requires a certain amount of faith as well as an understanding that as human beings we are a compilation of both the physical and the spiritual. After I’d worn the magnetic underwear for an hour, I noted in my experiment journal: There have been no tingling sensations, no strange woo-woo effects. There have been no noticeable magnetic field effects, whatsoever. The only discernible thing I noticed is the underwear feels hella tight. Practitioners who are trained in Thought Field Therapy are said to be able to diagnosis the energy meridians which are causing the imbalances in the body, the same system that is used in acupuncture. When we wear EFT™ Energy Field Therapy Men's Underwear, the body temperature could be detected by the tourmaline points and multiple tourmaline points could form an energy field, which is able to generate 100,000-300,000 energy units per hour. Such energy will penetrate through the skin to promote blood circulation and eliminate inflammatory cells and toxins.Plus, the energy would be conveyed throughout the body so you could feel overall health benefits such as body detox, anti-inflammation and weight lᴏss. I have no idea what that means. My best guess is it’s a bad translation with the added benefit of a typo. But who knows? Anyway, here’s the rest of the pamphlet:

Energy Field Therapy uses items with tourmaline material to create an energy field serving as an energy source. Such energy source could deliver energy to all parts of the body through the bloodstream. Based on the body’s inherent healing mechanism, fat cells, inflammation and body toxins will be targeted by the energy and then removed from the body. Week 2: "After wearing EFT™ Energy Field Therapy Men's Underwear consistently for two weeks, the inflammation was basically gone, I no longer felt any discomfort, and I lost about 32 pounds. It has changed my life. I have resumed my previous water drinking habits. The longer answer: Because as much as I love science, I’ve always been willing to entertain terribly ridiculous ideas. Aliens live inside our planet, you say? Okay, convince me. You’ve invented a perpetual motion machine that draws its power from the zero-point energy field? Yeah sure, show me. I’ll straight-up listen to any idea, no matter how bat-shit crazy it sounds. For a couple of reasons: 1) All genius sounds strange, at first; and 2) in a world as bleak as ours, the frontiers of what’s possible and acceptable still amuse me. Week 1: "Prostate inflammation has been bothering me for 6 years and I am afraid to drink too much water because of the painwhen I pee. My metabolismwas terrible andthiscaused me to be very bloated. I felt desperate! Until I saw this EFT™ Energy Field Therapy Men's Underwearon the internet and I saw hope! After 1 week of use, the inflammation in my body was significantly relieved and my metabolism was slowly returning, so I lost 15 pounds in the first week. I am very happy with the results, the elasticity is great and it is very comfortable to wear!"If you know your physiology, you recognize that hemoglobin is an iron-rich protein found in the blood. Since iron is a ferrous metal, magnets have a profound effect on it. Per the study then, apparently magnets lower blood viscosity by rearranging the iron-rich hemoglobin in a way that makes a person’s blood flow more smoothly through their veins. That’d be huge, if true. represents a disjointed series of unsubstantiated assertions, ill-defined neologisms, and far-fetched case reports that blur boundaries between farce and expository prose”. The longer answer: Because as much as I love science, I’ve always been willing to entertain terribly ridiculous ideas. Aliens live inside our planet, you say? Okay, convince me. You’ve invented a perpetual motion machine that draws its power from the zero-point energy field? Yeah sure, show me. I’ll straight-up listen to any idea, no matter how bat-shit crazy it sounds. For a couple of reasons: 1) All genius sounds strange, at first; and 2) in a world as bleak as ours, the frontiers of what’s possible and acceptable still amuse me.

The results can neither be predicted nor explained which makes many professionals unwilling to use the method. Some are attempting to offer alternative explanations for the effectiveness of the treatment. Energy Field Therapy is a form of physical therapy that does notinvolvedrugs or surgery. Itis scientifically proven to have no side effects or give people adverse reactions.

Customer reviews

Suzanne M. Connolly Thought Field Therapy: Clinical Applications, Integrating TFT in Psychotherapy George Tyrrell Press (August 2004) The development team of EFT™ Energy Field Therapy Men's Underwearhas attached "tourmaline", a material with energy, to the elastic fiber. Amazing results! I highly recommend EFT™ Energy Field Therapy Men's Underwearto anyone with excess weight, prostate pain or inflammation." -Daniel Sullivan, Omaha, Nebraska The original discovery of Thought Field Therapy (TFT) happened with one of Dr. Roger Callahan’s patients who had a phobia related to the water. While working with this patient around his swimming pool she began complaining of stomach pain that was related to her anxiety.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment