276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dead Pool for PlayStation 4

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sterling, Jim (June 28, 2013). "Review: Deadpool (X360)". Destructoid. Enthusiast Gaming. Archived from the original on May 5, 2018 . Retrieved May 22, 2018. Bonus Content - I'm giving you even more ME! I'mincluding the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) fromthe old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan! INSANE COMBAT: I'm really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!) Phillips, Andrew (July 5, 2013). "Deadpool Review (X360)". The Digital Fix. Poisonous Monkey. Archived from the original on July 17, 2013 . Retrieved May 22, 2018.

Some later levels do show some more imagination, especially when Death herself (a frequent love interest for Deadpool) submits him to a series of introspective challenges to test his worth. In one set up like a theme park ride, he has to shoot cardboard cutouts of the demons escaping from his own fractured psyche before they can destroy him. It’s stuff like that I wish there was more of. Families can talk about violence in entertainment. How much violence is too much? Does it make a difference if that violence is in a comic book, video game, or movie or on a TV show? Hey everyone, BK here. I hope you enjoyed the guide or review you just read! I always try to make it feel like we're playing together!Riendeau, Danielle (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool review: Voices in my head (X360)". Polygon. Vox Media. Archived from the original on May 22, 2018 . Retrieved May 21, 2018.

While no nudity, plenty of characters presented in revealing clothing. Moments where Deadpool will grope other characters, make a number of crude sexual jokes. On December 31st, 2013, the digital versions of Deadpool on Steam, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 were delisted for the first time, just six months after their release, alongside most other Marvel titles published by Activision at the time. With the buzz around the upcoming Deadpool film, Activision renewed the license, ported the game to newer consoles, and relisted the original versions for sale a year and a half later in July of 2015. They were delisted two and a half years after returning. Deadpool is an action-adventure video game based on the Marvel Comics antihero of the same name. It was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision for Microsoft Windows (in digital format only), PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in June 2013. Written by Daniel Way, the game's story follows Deadpool as he joins forces with the X-Men and Cable to thwart Mister Sinister's latest scheme, getting into numerous comedic adventures along the way. Similarly to other media featuring the character, the game includes self-referential humor and numerous fourth wall breaks. Whitehead, Dan (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool review (Xbox 360)". Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on July 21, 2013 . Retrieved July 17, 2013. OPMUK staff (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool PS3 review – Marvel's meta-man runs headfirst into the fourth wall". PlayStation Official Magazine – UK. Future plc. Archived from the original on June 28, 2013 . Retrieved May 21, 2018.I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)

Lewis, Cameron (June 25, 2013). "Deadpool review". Official Xbox Magazine. Future US. Archived from the original on June 26, 2013 . Retrieved May 21, 2018. X-Men Groupies - Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance. Edge staff (July 30, 2013). "Deadpool review (X360)". Edge. Future plc. Archived from the original on August 6, 2013 . Retrieved May 22, 2018.Futter, Mike (January 1, 2014). "[Update] Deadpool And Other Marvel Games Disappear From Steam, Xbox Live, And PSN". Game Informer. GameStop. Archived from the original on July 21, 2021 . Retrieved January 3, 2014.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment