276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shiny Sinks

£2.68£5.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you live in a hard water area, limescale deposits can build up on a stainless steel sink, compromising its appearance. Look to pantry ingredients to get rid of it: a stainless steel sink is one of the things you can clean with vinegar.

Shiny sinks is the same as BKF, but half the price. We had a bottle of each, compared the creams and what they did and honestly, I could see no difference at all. ! I tested out Staubs Pumpkin Cocotte Cast Iron Casserole to see if it is worthy of a place in your kitchen all year round In this instance we would recommend that the sink is cleaned thoroughly using a product called ‘Bar Keepers Friend’. This should be sprinkled onto the sink and scrubbed into a paste with a stiff nylon nail brush (NB simply using a nylon washing up brush is not sufficient as the product needs to be worked into the ‘valleys’ of the texture of the sink), which should be left on the sink for at least thirty minutes before thoroughly rinsing off. If you don’t have time to head to the supermarket and need to clean your stainless steel sink with something you already have in the house, it might be a good idea to head into your bathroom and grab your toothpaste. Vinegar and oil Put some vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray down your sink. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe in the direction of the grain and clean the sink. Rinse well. When it is clean and streak free, take the cloth and dip it in olive oil or baby oil. Wipe the sink down in the direction of the grain with the oil. This will add a protective shine to your sink and stainless steel.Even the toughest dirt, scum and limescale can be eliminated with no residue or marks left behind. So allow Homecare to help revitalise your home. I want you to smile from ear to ear when you gaze upon your shiny sink. I have heard every excuse in the world. Even old sinks can look new again with a little elbow grease. Here is how you do it:

You can use this method to remove rust from stainless steel, too. 5. Alternative ways to clean a stainless steel sink

Shiny Sinks Cream Sink Cleaner Usage Instructions

Ultimately, what you need to use will depend on the state of your stainless steel sink. If it’s a new sink that’s barely been used, you should be able to get away with cleaning it every day with just dish soap and water. But if your stainless steel sink is older and needs some serious TLC, it’s best to opt for a deeper clean using acidic products such as vinegar, lemon, or cream of tartar. How can I make my stainless steel sink look new again?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment