276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aobosi Double Induction hob,Induction Cooker with Portable Black Crystal Glass Plate, Independent Control,One-click Max and Min Power Control 2800W,10 Temperature Setting,Safety Lock,4-Hour Timer

£68.495£136.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In summary, choosing the best induction hob requires careful consideration of your needs, your kitchen space, and the features you value most. By following this guide, I’m confident you’ll find the perfect appliance to make cooking a breeze. Conclusion Fast heating and up to 75% less energy consumption than conventional cookers. 1. Dual Cooking Zones:

As with its induction counterparts there is a thermostatic control, so that a constant temperature can be maintained, allowing food to keep warm for up to 4 hours.I find it very convenient compared to gas hobs in traditional kitchens, already think about cleaning, just one wipe with a damp cloth is enough.

Win: The hob offers easy-to-use touch controls, 10 power levels, and a 3-hour timer, which offers considerable flexibility and convenience. Weighing in at 5.86kg, this Aobosi induction cooker is the heaviest and bulkiest of all the hobs under review, and when it is recommended that a clear area of 100mm surrounding the hob is advised, it suddenly is not quite as compact as first thought. An alternating current (or AC current) flows through the coil, which creates a magnetic field. A resistive electric current is then induced, thus flowing into the cookware. The cookware is made of magnetically-conductive and ferromagnetic material, which is creat for carrying heat consistently to evenly distribute it.Affordability: Another positive aspect about this product is the comparatively low price; many cooktops are quite expensive for what this product offers us. It is worth noting that this affordable price doesn't compromise the functionality or performance power of the actual machine. the electric burners with cast iron cooktops are less expensive than those with induction or glass-ceramic cooking surfaces. Yet, an affordable price of an electric burner with cast iron cooking plates does not compromise performance and usability. The Aobosi Portable Induction Hob is a compact yet powerful kitchen helper with a power output of 2000W, suitable for most day-to-day cooking needs. However, for more power-intensive tasks, it might come up a bit short compared to larger hobs.

As much as this complete shut down and restart could be thought of as a safety measure, it is inconvenient and irritating, especially when a simple "no pan" sensor could be used. I recently tried the Aobosi Double Induction Hob and found it to be a convenient and energy-efficient solution for my kitchen needs. The slim design and portable nature of the hob make it easy to move around my kitchen or take with me when I’m on the go. I particularly appreciated the adjustable temperature and timer settings, which allowed me to cook various dishes at different heat levels simultaneously. An induction hob works by heating the induction pan directly, meaning the stovetop doesn't get hot. It means no more burnt food you have to scrape off! This direct heating of the pan ensures that cooking is direct and even, giving you faster heat than gas and greater precision compared to electricity - it really is the best. The outstanding design makes the portable induction hob not only suitable for cooking in your kitchen, but is also portable, which makes it suitable for parties and holidays etc. Perfect for home, camping and company. 8. Easy for Clean Additionally, its compatibility with a variety of cookware and energy efficiency make it a cost-effective option for home kitchens. While other products offer their own unique features, such as the flexible interconnection of cooking areas or portability, the Aobosi Double’s combination of functionality and affordability make it the best choice for those seeking a reliable and efficient induction hob for their kitchen.

What customer saying to our cooktop

The control panel is clearly laid out with all settings adjusted by touch controls. While the LED display was large, the red display could be hard to see, especially when the hob is in direct sunlight. Furthermore, you can set both 10 power levels but also 10 temperature ranges, which I find super useful. My conclusions _ Value for money and where to find the Aobosi induction hob High-quality glass-ceramic panel, the ceramic plate is extremely durable, scratch-resistant, elegant and very easy to clean. Dimensions and weight: Win: This induction hob works with a broad range of induction-friendly cookware, providing users with flexibility in their cooking.

Choosing the right induction hob for your home may seem daunting, but by focusing on a few key aspects, such as size, safety features, and additional functionalities, you’ll be able to make an informed decision. Size is an important consideration, as induction hobs are available in various dimensions, from compact single-zone options to larger multi-zone models that cater to households with generous cooking spaces. Auto Switch-Off: A very useful and important safety feature that many companies are integrating into their product designs are auto switch-off features. This mechanism enables the induction cooker to automatically turn itself off in the event of overheating, or when cookware is removed from the surface. Smart, huh? Some models have auditory alerts that beep to inform you when this process is happening. The induction cooker can be completely switched off using the power button. Fully Adjustable: You can fully personalise the heat levels and power settings you wish to use for this hob, accessible with the dual temperature controls.The best thing about this particular cooking hot plate is that it heats up really fast, which means you can massively slash your cooking times. In addition, the fast heat technology proves this ceramic cooking hot plate to be extremely energy-efficient.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment