276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kraft Tool DC615 Glitter Gun, Multi, One Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wow, when I first saw this, for a moment I thought I really was looking at real stained glass! But this is actually an illusion created by hot glue and oil pastels. This looks like a challenging project (especially since the tutorial isn’t free), but you could create all kinds of amazing images once you got the process down. Do you have a glass vase at home that’s just a little too shabby to use? Why don’t you give it a bit of a makeover with this project instead of throwing it away? A "light" combat version of the Glitter Boy designed for special opperations. Armed with missiles, vibroblades, lasers, and a heavy particle cannon

FILLED AIRBRUSH GLITTER GUN | Eazycolours

If you liked the earlier project for turning leather scraps into a headband, you will love this simple variation. This project is very similar, but instead of upcycling leather scraps, you’ll be upcycling an old T-shirt! Once you have something you like, you go over the top of it with hot glue. Wait for it to dry, and you’ll have a roller covered with a texture that can indent soft clay. This makes it a breeze to create beautiful repeating patterns! This magnolia leaf wreath is definitely a visual treat. Just imagine how earthy and rich it would look once you’ve mounted it up on your front door. Custom Text Shirt, Personalized Shirt, Custom TShirt, Customized Tee, Personalized Gift, Saying Shirt, Custom Graphic Tee, Shirt With Words This project is similar to a number of glue gun ideas we have already shared with you, so you should by now have a pretty good idea how to do it just from a glance. You cover a candleholder in glue gun in whimsical patterns, wait for it to dry, pull the candleholder out, spray paint the glue, and then insert the candleholder inside again.When you’re done adhering all the sides and the bottom together, allow it to dry completely before filling it with treats. Don’t forget to slip a few pictures into the frames, too! 21. Cork Bulletin Board Grab your paints, brushes, and hot glue gun, and get started on crafting your magic wand. 31. Clay Pot Thanksgiving Craft If you need help making the snowflake shapes, you can use a printable to guide you. Otherwise, use your imagination and have fun. Another cool idea might be to make paper snowflakes, and then use those to guide you when you create the hot glue shapes!

Customization - GlitterGunz Customization - GlitterGunz

Why don’t you help them make a few of these DIY handprint bookmarks to get them hooked? The way I see it, kids are more likely to do something if they have had an active role in making it. You can make actual craft items with the glue—be it ornaments, toys, accessories, or just to bring the entire project together. So, without further ado, take a look at these 41 hot glue gun crafts. 1. DIY Pencil Case The first thing you need to do after you’ve collected your snail shells is to design your snail using the printable template provided. Then you can get to the fun part of decorating it! Rosé Me Biodegradable Glitter Mist Body Spray-Pink Sparkly Face and Body Makeup Glitter Spray|Summer Makeup|Birthday Gift for Makeup LoverLooking for a project for fall this year? This easy project teaches you how to make autumn leaves using nothing more than hot glue, glitter, and foil. You can put these leaves in your windows or scatter them around the house to add a little autumnal charm. I would probably only put relatively lightweight objects in here so as not to strain the glue (like the yarn balls in the photo). Just remember to add silver and maybe even a little sea-green to the mix and it’ll look fabulous! 37. Harry Potter Mini Snitch Pen If you’re looking for ideas, why don’t you take a look at these icicle ornaments? They add a ton of texture to your trees. There’s just something really festive about these squiggly-looking icicles, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment