276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Encyclopedia of Crystals

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A trained healer and counselor, Judy has been psychic all her life and has a wide experience of many systems of divination and natural healing methods. Crystals are classified in general categories, such as insulators, metals, semiconductors, and molecular solids. Even when you’re in that section, the crystals are not alphabetized for easy finding, however, you can always use the index to look up a crystal and see what page it’s on, but the flow of the book doesn’t work for me.

I find this so much more helpful than an AtoZ crystal book as often I'll only know the colour of the stone before its name.

Como dije, principalmente me ha servido para identificar los cristales por colores y poder hacer algunas compras de cristales basándome en los colores. They can be insulating, semiconducting, or metallic, depending on the type of molecules in the crystal.

Her specialities are past life readings and regression; reincarnation, astrology, psychology and natural forms of healing. Also included is a brief lesson on how crystals form, how to cleanse and maintain your crystals, as well as gorgeous full-color photos of each crystal discussed!JUDY HALL is a successful Mind Body Spirit author with 42 books to her credit including the worldwide million-selling Crystal Bible (volumes 1 and 2). These crystals are conveniently categorizable based on their affiliations with chakras, zodiac signs, planets, colors, elements, deities, and healing attributes. Combining the golden sunburst of citrine with the violet sunset of amethyst, this naturally colored gem is commercially mined at a single source: the remote Anah mine in Bolivia and is shrouded in fascinating local legends and lore. Bismuth (Bi) appears to be a metal, but the number of electrons available for electrical conduction is similar to that of semiconductors. Adularia is a variety of feldspar found in hydrothermal veins in mountainous areas, from one of which it derives its name: the Adular Mountains of Switzerland.

Scott's books reflect a broad range of interests within the New Age sphere, where he was very highly regarded. Each listing gives you the crystal system, the chemistry, the hardness, source, chakra, zodiac sign, and the benefits. Provides a description of each crystal with great pictures but also covers all your needs as regards to star signs , healing qualities along with regions of the World the crystals are sourced . Wonderful book, very easy to find what you are looking for as it has reference indexes by colour, name and benefit/value of each crystal.

This pocket book may be small, but it’s substantial in the vast number of stones described, including not only common minerals but also more unique stones I’ve yet to see described elsewhere.

On rare occasions, the ammonite fossilized shells became mineralized, exhibiting a striking iridescent play of color. Lots of great pictures organized by color make it easy to look up stones you might already have but don't recognize by name. In the instructive foreword, she describes the eight fundamental crystal structures, historical uses, and elemental formation.Adamite is one of the most well known minerals in the specimen market although the mineral itself is not terribly common. The journey take us on a sinuous path around the planet following the dragon lines and crystal bones that underpin our world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment