276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shadow Lane Presents Female Spanks Female Photoplay: Pictorial Erotica for the Over-the-Knee Spanking Enthusiast

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comments on this piece are premoderated to ensure the discussion remains on the topics raised by the article. Also features vintage Tarsis spanking art, which has long set the standard of beauty and taste in erotic illustrations.

Ben Cunningham, managing editor at The Star, wrote in a commentary that Burkhalter's allegations about pursuit of the story are “flatly false.For the women who say Ayers attacked them, though, I hope it leads to peace and to a sense of justice. The airing of these allegations, in our pages and elsewhere, are a difficult time for this extended family,” Cunningham wrote. We snuggle but don’t get too worked up; the seats aren’t very conducive to playing along with the performers.

As soon as I slip out of my dress, he’s got me pressed up against the window, taking me from behind as I look out over the Strip. After reading it, she told him it “really is a good piece of writing,” Kennedy recounted to The Montgomery Advertiser. A woman looks on from a rooftop as rescue workers dig through the rubble of a damaged building in Beirut. He seems really grateful that I let him screw my butt as vigorously as he would my vag, and I wonder, How delicate are the women he’s been with before?

I’ve had a lot of sex in my life, but am finding that intercourse is far less important to me than spanking. Ayers was described by The Star as “among the best-known figures in Anniston, and one of the best-known small-town newspapermen in the South. Mom Says She Feels Like A 'Monster' For Threatening Her Toddler After He Slaps Her In The Face — 'We Both Cried' Does every woman on the planet harbor a secret passion for being spanked? He was the son of The Star's founder, Harry Ayers, and replaced his father as publisher in the late 1960s.

But as an adult, I get why women like to be spanked for sexual pleasure and why spanking women in the bedroom is okay. In his book In Love with Defeat: The Making of a Southern Liberal, Ayers wrote that in the 1940s, spanking “was as American and Southern as fried chicken on Sundays. I’m a graphic designer (freelance, hence the daytime freedom) in my late 40s, and I have loved spanking women’s bare bottoms for as long as I can remember. Illustration: Lo Cole for the Guardian View image in fullscreen ‘In truth, I’m not sexually attracted to all of the women I spank.For many women, being in control, working to maintain control, or struggling to gain it, are all huge parts of what it means to be a woman. Anti-government protesters hold their mobile phones aloft as they take part in a pro-democracy rally in Bangkok. Invite me out to eat dinner with a group of people and I defy you to make me have a good time and not think about the fact that at the end of the meal we're going to have to figure out the bill.

Eve Howard has edited some of the most iconic spanking magazines of the last thirty years, including Stand Corrected and The Art of Spanking. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe bows to the national flag at the start of a press conference at the prime minister official residence in Tokyo.Away from spanking, I’m a light-hearted, mild-mannered chap who finds the notion of controlling or imposing my will on anyone absolutely abhorrent. Police officers block and detain protesters during an opposition rally to protest the official presidential election results in Minsk, Belarus. Eve is also the author of the Shadow Lane novel series, known for its sophisticated and irreverent approach to alt lifestyle romance. Ayers also acknowledged allegations from Star reporter Veronica Pike Kennedy, who spoke publicly to The Star, The Montgomery Advertiser and The Alabama Political Reporter, that the publisher spanked her 18 times with a ruler in The Star newsroom in 1975. She asks why I’m awake so early, and I tell her about the thumb, though knowing her, she’s probably even more excited to hear that he licked me there last night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment