276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf AlphaHawk Accustrike Elite Blaster, Revolving 5-Dart Drum, 10 Official AccuStrike Elite Darts Designed For Greater Accuracy, For Kids Ages 8 And Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nerf engineers spent two years designing the AccuStrike Series line, focusing on the new dart design and balancing blaster performance to allow for increased accuracy and stability. [1]

Nerf Guns, or Nerf Blasters, are toy dart gun products owned by Hasbro that fire ammunition such as darts, discs, or balls constructed from foam. The first Nerf Blaster, the Nerf Blast-A-Ball, was released in 1989. At the very end of this non-barrel is an open sight. There isn’t a corresponding rear sight, but you can use the top accessory rail to align left/right, and elevation is so dependent on the distance to target with NERF darts that sights aren’t that useful anyway. However, I did discover that the AccuStrike darts don’t actually work with all NERFs. I tried them in a Stryfe, HyperFire, Tri-Strike and a Jolt and they worked perfectly. However, they didn’t play nice at all with the Zombie Strike Outbreaker Bow, Doominator or Doomlands Vagabond. Let me start off by saying AWESOME! This Nerf sniper rifle looks cool, shoots accurately, and shoots far! I personally like the iron sights on this better than any other Nerf gun I've looked down before. I'm going to list pros and cons below.The AccuStrike Series later was given a release under the N-Strike Mega series, with the Thunderhawk and the Mega AccuStrike Darts. It would also be released under the ULTRA series in 2021, with the AccuStrike ULTRA Dart, although there have so far been no dedicated ULTRA blasters released under the AccuStrike Series.

Right, so let’s move on to what’s special about those AccuStrike darts. They have the same tubular foam body, but the rubber tip has been redesigned to have vanes like a turbine. These presumably make the dart spin a little as it flies, helping it achieve greater accuracy. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

In This Article

Considering it’s a rifle, the AlphaHawk is very light, but in a good way – even the littlest kids could carry it around all day. It feels very comfortable in the hands, too, with a grip that’s a decent size and shape for just about everyone, and a nicely shaped foregrip for your steadying hand. Had the N-Strike Mega series not become it own series, it would have been the second sub-series of a sub-series. The first was the Code Red Collection, which was a sub-series of Rebelle Secrets & Spies. CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster. Talking of accessory rails, there’s that one on the top rear, and a shorter one on the bottom at the very front. Perfectly set up for a scope up top and a bi-pod down below, eh?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment