276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Homespun Chicory Root Syrup - Keto & Low Carb Sweetener - Low Sugar, Vegan Honey - High in Prebiotic Fibre - Diabetic Friendly, Low GI Natural Sweetener - Plant Based - 200g Glass Jar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chicory root is a type of fiber called inulin, which is a plant-based carbohydrate that cannot be broken down by human digestive enzymes.

Why I love Chicory Root Syrup - Erica, Homespun — Homespun

Chicory is a great source of several key nutrients, including fiber, vitamin B6 and manganese. Plus, it also contains a small amount of other micronutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Additionally, a review of 25 studies concluded that supplementing with inulin could help decrease insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes, especially among those with obesity ( 13). Some research shows that chicory root extract can help protect against free radical formation to prevent possible toxicity to the liver. According to one animal study, treatment with chicory extract was able to help with alcohol-induced liver injury in experimental rats. Some people may be more sensitive to the effects of FOS. In these people, side effects may be felt even after using a small amount of FOS. Allergic reactions may include:While this doesn’t necessarily replace all the high-quality fiber found in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and other high-fiber foods, there are many potential health benefits of chicory root, making it a valuable addition to your daily diet. What Is Chicory Root? In truth, I stumbled on it and while I was intrigued by this delicious honey-style nectar, I didn’t have any immediate intention of bringing it to the market as an end product in its own right.

Homespun

FOS is broken down in various ways, and this results in different end products that have different uses and varying benefits. FOS comes in a few different forms, and each may be used for a specific purpose. Syrups Cadot P, Kochuyt AM, van Ree R, Ceuppens JL. Oral allergy syndrome to chicory associated with birch pollen allergy. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2003;131(1):19-24. doi:10.1159/000070430 Regardless, any Louisiana native will tell you that it’s not only one of the best and most delicious traditions, but it’s also a must-have when visiting. Known as the chicory in a café au lait, which is chicory coffee with hot milk, it has become an essential part of the history of New Orleans. You can find chicory a the grocery in the coffee aisle, and most claim that the few brands available all originated right in New Orleans. Risks and Side EffectsThis is because chicory root contains inulin fiber, a type of prebiotic that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment