276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Step-Sissy, Vol. Two: Stepmom Becomes His Mistress (Step-Sissy: A Forced Feminization Story Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just as I know how to use my body and mind to excite every cell of your being, so my words are crafted to amplify even the most obscure longings. Let your eyes linger over my statuesque curves and playful lips. My porcelain skin and doll face may look sweet, but I can bend you into shapes you've never felt before. Relax into my strong, sensitive hands while I blow your mind. You are welcome to write reports on your progress as comments under the program steps if you wish. Please include your femme name in your comment. The best reports may even be invited to be guest writers here on Pink-Femme. So he brought out another ice cube and ran it between Kim’s bound and clamped breasts before bringing it down her stomach and just above her vibrated pussy. He removed the vibrating wand only to replace it with the ice cube, which he slowly rubbed around Kim’s hairy pussy until it glistened with moisture. He then took one finger, made cold by the ice, and inserted it into Kim’s exposed womanhood. I believe Selina has completely accepted her fate and our new life, but I remain vigilant as her masculine nature still rears it’s ugly head at times. I do believe that even though I’ve taken Selina so much further than she expected, that deep down inside this life is exactly what she has always wanted. I keep moving forward because this new way of life is wonderful and I hope to help other women learn and apply FLR with a feminized husband into their lives!

Many years of training in mind-body psychology and the ancient Tantric arts has inspired me to give you an experience that is unrivaled. Specifically, by whipping you into perfect submission,straightening out all of your stray thoughts and behaviors, and sending you into total bliss, again and again. Now, I often love to travel in yoga pants, as they are just so comfortable, and show off my legs nicely. I had noticed Bernard looking at me in a somewhat hungry way. I think you know, I do like to tease him a little, but – well, I really don’t think what happened was my fault. Really. Always approach a mistress respectfully yet honestly and you’ll be fine. Trust she knows what’s best. Fiction is fun and I write a lot myself about forced feminisation as a method of punishment. The truth is far more complex in real-life relationships. Alice’s forced feminization was a gift, it gave me control, she is a better person and she’s even more attractive as a girl. It adds a certain spice to our marriage. My specialty is in tease and desperation play. There are many ways to put someone in “sub space”—a state of mind in which your inhibitions and ego go completely out the window and you are overcome by an utterly submissive feeling. One way to reach this state is via sexual desperation. By building up arousal over time without sexual gratification, eventually you reach a point where your sexual desires become too overwhelming to handle—it is a place where you are willing to do anything for gratification, and at that moment, my power over you is absolute.I would have to say that I don’t have much patience for newbies who do not understand the protocol of how to communicate respectfully and professionally with a dominatrix. Kim smiled and held up her hand, “Stop! No need to explain. I take it that you would like to avail of our ‘special arrangement.’” Mark nodded silently. Mark wanted to fully expose Kim’s front so he pushed her thighs apart and tied Kim’s ankles to a chair leg. To ensure that she couldn’t close her thighs, he added more rope on her knees. Kim was rather surprised that he didn’t gag her. I’d love to hear from more women like me, who live in FLRs. Why did you feminise your husband? What resistance did you get? of or obedience to." The difference, while nuanced, does matter. Forced seems overkill because someone

I took the business card Officer Speltman offered and said I would call him when we had further news. Then Sylvester and I went and found a hotel, and a fish restaurant at which to have some dinner. And then this police officer was suddenly shouting for Bernard to stand up, and the poor dear was white as a sheet. Next thing I know Bernard is being Tazered and twitching like a freshly landed trout. Kim jerked in her bonds as the icy cold droplets hit her ravaged nipple. She shook her head pleading for mercy, but Mark merely repeated the treatment on the other nipple. Mark took the rapidly melting ice and rubbed it down the slope of Kim’s large breasts even as his prisoner jerked at her bonds uselessly. I love inflicting pain, both physical and mental, and am a sadist through and through. My favorite sorts of play are corporal punishment, medical play, CBT and ballbusting, nipple torture and heavy degradation scenes. I enjoy this sort of play because it draws these insane reactions out of the subs that make the session so memorable.Even the police officer who gave Bernard the jolt looked quite concerned. He even showed up in the hospital as Sylvester and I were visiting. Bernard was still unconscious, and here we were three days later. Mark untied the crotchrope tormenting Kim noting how Kim’s pussy had wet the strands that were inserted into her. Mark fidgeted uncomfortably, with his hard-on trapped beneath his bound body. He tried to turn his head as he heard footsteps, but Kim was out of his line of sight. And then, he felt a probing finger at his butthole. Ah, Mark. Nice to see you. Bit early isn’t it?” said Kim, who knew Mark didn’t work on the weekends. Mark could smell her perfume and it made him feel a bit giddy. Mark looked thoughtful as he listened and then said, “I could understand that Kim, but it is unfair to me. I’m not your husband and to take it out on me is just not fair!”

It’s not sufficient to just put them in feminine clothing you can buy from a normal female store. This is for two reasons: It's definitely a stress release for him," she says. "It definitely helps him have more balance in his life. And all of that is good. It's good for me as his wife. It's good for my children." I think it’s time to sample that wet pussy of yours, madame!” said Mark as he spread Kim’s frogtied legs apart before plunging his very hard tool into her waiting slit. Kim groaned as Mark thrust into her deeply. Mark squeezed, tweaked and slapped Kim’s breasts as he rested within her. And then he thrust into her hard and repeatedly, snarling as he took advantage of her helpless body.Hi Lady Alexa, Things are proceeding well with my recovery and PT, targeting an October 15 return to work. With this time at home I’ve had the opportunity to continue refining Selina’s feminization and working to remove the masculinity that remains in her. I decided to leave the chastity device on and that has been a beneficial tool in furthering her submission to me. The vibrating butt plug is a fun tool to enhance her submissiveness. . I have come up with a new schedule for Selina’s household duties and simplified the the rules she must abide by. I am focusing on her continued improvement in female mannerisms, her walk, voice work, and perfecting makeup, hair, nails, accessorizing, and clothing knowledge. She is a busy girl once arriving home from work! I am also using creme’s and a pump on her breasts to start development of them. Selina’s regular attire at home is always lingerie…anything from only panties to a full outfit with 5-6″ heels. I continue to love having her dress in the way she always wanted me to around the house! I have Selina service me on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times! If there are any women reading this that are using the program to teach a cheating husband/boyfriend or sexist man a lesson, each step can be easily adjusted to inflict humiliation on those who are not worthy. So, we arrived at O’Hare airport and were waiting for our bags in the arrival area. What happened was rather extraordinary. I slipped off to the ladies, noticing how Bernard was watching my bum as I walked to the bathroom, and freshened my make up and swapped my travel tee shirt for a fresh one. I always do this, as I like to arrive feeling clean and fresh. I slipped on my heels, which I’d been carrying in my shoulder bag, and brushed my hair. I must say I did look very exciting. Here I am getting this post ready for you in the hotel, on a hot evening here in Chicago. I hardly know where to start, so much has been going on. I suppose I should start by telling you all about Sylvester andthe other night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment