276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aristowax Window Glass Cleaners Spray Invisible Foaming Surface Shine Mirrors Cleaning No Drip Bottles 300ml (Pack of 3)

£3.6£7.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simply spray it on the glass or microfiber cloth and clean the surface as normal; the finish left behind will be streak- and lint-free.

Lift your windshield wipers away from the glass to clean under them, and don’t forget to wipe the wipers, too. Fortunately, you can trust an Invisible Glass premium glass cleaner to help you maintain crystal-clear surfaces.

We can ensure that the product is well-tested with the help of our expertise, experts, and artificial intelligence technology. When you use window cleaners with ammonia and other chemicals, you’re left with streaky windows and unattractive residue. To the extent that information collected by the Cookies constitutes personal data (on its own or if combined with other information), our Privacy Policy shall apply to the processing of such personal data, as defined in the Privacy Policy. In contrast to most glass cleaners, which drip down the window pane and must be chased with a cloth, Aristowax Invisible Windows Foaming Glass Cleaner clings to the surface of the glass, allowing for targeted cleaning.

Invisible Windows (unlike many other glass cleaners) contains no soaps, no perfume, no dyes, no preservatives. We were satisfied to see the vinegar cut through the messes during the tests, though the droplets run quickly and the vinegar scent is strong. Since the official testing, I actually found myself using Biokleen around the house as my personal cleaner of choice, removing dirt, soil, dust, and water stains from my balcony windows. No, auto glass cleaners come in a few different forms, including sprays, spray foams, concentrates, and wipes.Armed with any squeegee from our list, you can clean your whole house in no time and still have the whole day to yourself. The acclaimed cleaner leaves no residue or streaks behind, which is especially useful for car windshields. Additionally, it can be used on a range of surfaces, including mirrors, light fixtures, car windows, acrylic and other glass surfaces. However, there's a recent thread about the G3 clay mitt, which removes all the surface contaminants. You can get your car windows crystal clear and your mirrors and chrome sparklingly reflective without a lot of extra hassle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment