276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fashion_First Mens Prototype Alex Mercer Dragon Black Costume Leather Jacket

£49£98.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alex is one of the very few video game protagonists to start off as the protagonist and then become the antagonist in their game's sequel. Dr. Mercer, albeit as a prototype, appears as a playable character skin for James Heller in Prototype 2. Groundspikes: When using his claws as his main weapon, Mercer is capable of compressing his biomass into his clawed hands before slamming them into the ground. Upon doing this, Mercer expands the compressed biomass in his hands outwards towards the direction he wants. After either reaching their target or hitting a certain distance. The expanded biomass will erupt as sharp spires from the ground, impaling and cutting apart anyone and anything caught within eruption radius. Superhuman Senses: Mercer's senses are enhanced to far higher levels than those of the normal human and potentially more such as access to following vision abilities: Immortality: Due to Mercer’s body being made up of biomass, Mercer’s aging process has come to a halt. Due to his body constantly healing and replacing any damaged biomass, Mercer is, in a sense, immortal. It was shown with Elizabeth Greene that after she got infected with the Redlight virus. Her physical body was shown to still look around the age of twenty, having not changed even after nearly forty years passing since she was infected.

Alex Mercer Jacket - Etsy UK

After surviving the nuclear blast at the end of Prototype, Mercer found himself at an impasse. He considered himself still human, but did not know where or how he fit into the world, and due to the actions of himself and those he had fought against he had begun to lose his faith in humanity. He began to travel as a way to find himself, or to at least find a purpose. Alex, having dinner with Flint and Autumn If I'm still human...where do I fit in now? How do I rejoin the human race?" ―Alex ponders over his place in the world. [src] She was surprised, then, when Alex transforms and consumes her. Alex then realizes, right then, that humans are worthless and had grown stagnant. He thought of it as his duty to usher in a better world. Prototype 2

Materials

Shapeshifting: Due to Mercer not having a stable form like most other organic organisms, Mercer is capable of shaping the biomass within him into virtually anything he can imagine. He can shape his arms into various weapons such as blades and whips. He can change his form to match the form of anyone he consumed regardless of age or gender, even morphing the biomass within his body to form mundane items such as clothes. Mercer's shapeshifting abilities are only limited by his imagination and the amount of biomass he contains. One virus, three weeks, millions dead... and I was there. My name was Alex Mercer, and my work is almost done." During the final battle of Prototype 2, Mercer is shown to be much taller compared to Heller (about 8'-9'), possibly because of Mercer consuming his Evolved.

Alex Mercer Jacket | Prototype Leather Jacket | Soul Revolver

Speed - The increase in density also affecting his muscles, Alex is able to dead sprint faster than most sports cars.Just 'cause you can kill something doesn't mean you should." ―Heller convincing his daughter. [src]

Alex Mercer Prototype Jacket - Jackets Creator Alex Mercer Prototype Jacket - Jackets Creator

Muscle Mass Increase: Mercer is capable of increasing his muscle mass in his arms and body, increasing his strength beyond his normal levels without suffering any loss in movement like many of his other defensive and offensive powers. Heller finally faced Alex after the latter consumed his Evolved, including Sabrina Galloway, to become more powerful. After a brutal fight, Heller began to get the upper hand. Mercer used all of his offensive powers against Heller, only for Heller to sever or rip off his arms each time. At first Mercer regenerated from the wounds and taunted Heller, but he began to weaken after several repeated amputations.Humanity is stagnant. Dying. I would give it one body. One mind. Think about it--no more conflict. No more disease. No more suffering. Don't you see? I'm giving it a second chance." ―Mercer explaining his goals to Heller at their final confrontation [src] Guerra discovered that Gentek was planning to release an apparent cure to the Virus and sent Heller to investigate as it seemed too good to be true. Heller discovered that the leaders of the project were all Evolved and hunted them down one by one.

James Heller | Prototype Wiki | Fandom James Heller | Prototype Wiki | Fandom

However, with the help of Dr. Ragland, Mercer was cured, restoring his abilities and gaining him the armor and blade powers as a result. During all of this, Mercer was placed as the number one terrorist threat in the entire United States due to treasonous activities against the United States and her allies. Blade - The most powerful cutting and thrusting weapon, and Alex's signature weapon at that, the blade is perfect for cleaving through armored and unarmored foes alike. It's large enough to be able to cleave through multiple foes, but not so large as to obstruct movement. Superhuman Durability: Mercer possesses high levels of durability. As he absorbs more and more biomass, his body is capable of compacting the excess within himself, making his flesh far denser than that of a normal human. Similarly he can alter the density of his biomass to even stronger levels. He has tanked gunfire from all angles, survived being shot with missiles and other explosives, tanked and survived hits from other infected individuals such as Heller and the Supreme Hunter. He has survived dismemberment, being inside clouds of the bloodtox chemical, and more. Initially being an anti-heroic protagonist who gained his powers from an experimental bioweapon after he died as a human, after he lost his faith in humanity, he then wants to spread the infection beyond New York Zero and become the main antagonist of the second game and the arch-enemy of the protagonist, James Heller, who seeks to kill Mercer for being the cause of his infection and the death of his wife and daughter. I looked for the truth. Found it. Didn't like it. Wish to hell I could forget it. Alex Mercer... This city suffered for his mistakes, for what he did at Penn Station. And whoever he was -- that's a part of me. When I close my eyes, I see the memories of a thousand dead men, screaming as I take their lives. Moments I'll relive forever. What have I become? Something less than human. But also something more.

Superhuman Speed & Agility: He possesses the same inhuman agility, speed, dexterity, and gliding (via biomass ejection and manipulation) abilities as Alex, allowing him to jump to great heights, outrun vehicles, run up walls, and perform parkour maneuvers not possible to those with normal physiology. Superhuman Intelligence: Upon consuming the biomass of an intelligence entity, Mercer’s own intelligence is shown to increase dramatically as he will know what the person he consumes knows. Given the numerous individuals that he had consumed over the course of the Prototype series, Mercer’s intelligence is at superhuman levels, making him one of the smartest if not the smartest person within the Prototype universe, at least until James Heller had consumed him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment