276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glitzhome Natural Wooden Tree Collar Christmas Tree Skirt Tree Box Tree Stand Cover, 22" L

£40.46£80.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Faux trees are pretty easy! You take them out of storage, fluff up the branches, add lights if not pre lit, add your tree decorations and ornaments and plug it in! The perks of a faux Christmas tree

A few wooden shapes became unique DIY Christmas trees with the perfect industrial touches of chains, rusty washers and more! However it’s the rusty gear bases that make a major indistrial statement, plus add weight needed! Save money on Christmas tree skirts by making your own! These 20+ DIY wood Christmas tree skirt ideas are inexpensive, unique, and pretty easy to make. Most even work after the tree is up! Find each tutorial here. As you can see, I like to change my Christmas trees up each season with something fun and different! Love the idea of reclaimed wood Christmas trees? Make the stands into cute present bases that not only act as unique tree skirts, they weight the wooden Christmas trees nicely too!

Reasons You’ll Love Our Red Xmas Tree Skirts

Some add additives in the tree water to keep them fresher longer, however I myself have always just topped up the water each morning. Real trees take more effort, but I have always found them to be worthwhile! The perks of choosing a real Christmas tree But one thing I do without fail is to recut the trunk once home. This is because the trunk sap can seal the trunks from taking in water which is required for them to stay safe. How to prepare a real Christmas tree A stenciled Christmas tree image with pattern makes a pretty neat decoration! However, to make the Christmas sign pop, a 3D added crate was added to the base of the tree so you can fill it with Christmas cards or decorations!

Made to complement realistic Christmas trees, these wooden Christmas tree skirts provide the perfect foundation for any festive scene. They also pair spectacularly well with our red and gold Christmas tree decoration sets. I’m always fascinated with every Christmas tree I see. No two are ever alike and there’s no such thing as a tree done wrong. All Christmas trees are beautiful in their own right and what’s not to love about the evening glow of lights? The best perk I say! My fav Christmas tree ideas: Create a fresh cut to the trunk, then place it in the tree stand filled with water ASAP. Don’t delay this, otherwise the sap will seal the trunk and it won’t drink up water. Sturdy, long lasting and luxurious, these wooden tree skirts will last just as long as your tree so are a wise investment over flimsier alternatives. As an added bonus, they fold up and will fit in your tree storage bag!The tree skirts can be easily added after your tree has already been erected, so don't worry that you will need to take the tree down to start all over again. Since I change out my own Christmas tree theme and make a new unique tree skirt idea every year, I felt it was time to share them all in one post! So if you’re in the market for a fresh new tree skirt idea for your own tree, perhaps this scroll will help fuel your own take on the perfect Christmas tree skirt for your tree either this year, or plan for the next! The major perks are the thrill of the hunt, their fragrance, you get a new tree shape each year, and of course, they look real! It’s a given you get some needles that will require cleaning up now and then, but I think the pros greatly outweigh the cons myself. You’ll want your chosen tree skirt base to be at least slightly bigger than the size of the tree stand. But for a traditional tree skirt made out of just fabric, you may want the fabric to reach the perimeter of the tree branches for added visual weight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment