276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This 3DS-exclusive level sees Kong return to the jungles of World 1, where he contends with Tiki Buzzes, giant trampoline flowers, and the biggest Screaming Pillars in the entire game. For the Wii version's World 9-1, see Golden Temple. The Top 25 Wii Games". IGN. Archived from the original on November 27, 2009 . Retrieved 2012-07-26.

The movement is more heavy and momentum-based and therefore differs from the feel of many other platformers and the old "Country"-games. But that also doesn't make it "bad", since the game is precisely crafted around it's mechanics. George, Richard (December 21, 2010). "Mario Sports Mix Has A Release Date". IGN. Archived from the original on August 27, 2022 . Retrieved August 27, 2022.DKC 2 is the better game overall, but Donkey Kong is missing as a playable char which makes it slightly only slightly less a Donkey Kong game to me.

Like the arcade Donkey Kong, Mario must climb a building while avoiding barrels; however, beating the game is different from the arcade version. The player must trigger a lever on the upper screen, activating a hook, which Mario must then jump and catch. If the player succeeds, a peg will be removed and Mario will return to the starting point, but if the player does not, Mario will fall to the ground and lose a life. Removing all available pegs in this manner will cause Donkey Kong's platform to collapse, and he will fall to the ground. If you've ever wanted to fly an explosive barrel through an underground cave while being chased by ginormous purple bats, you're guaranteed to have a good time in Crowded Cavern. I just adore DKC, it is such an event in the 90's gaming scene the way people were talking about it, the promo VHS. the amazement of reviewers that this was possible on a SNES without extra chips.Giant globs of tar drip from the ceiling in this 3DS-exclusive return to the island's Cliff world, but don't worry too much if it gets on you - just pound the ground a couple of times to shake it off! Nameless_Shame That's not really a high bar to clear. Let me know when we get a better DK game than games like Odyssey or Bowser's Fury (and by that I don't necessarily mean sandbox/open world DK, I mean in terms of originality and what those games did to improve Mario's gameplay, a more accurate comparison would be something more like Yoshi's Woolly World/Crafted World). It debuted in 1981 with the arcade game Donkey Kong, which was a sales success that brought Nintendo into the North American market. [1] With the original arcade games being ported into versions on third-party home consoles and developed by several companies. The Donkey Kong franchise has sold a total of 82 million copies as of 2022. Wow, Donkey Kong Jet Race (or Barrel Blast) doesn't deserve last place. I mean, from a todays point of view, all the arcade and NES Donkey Kong games are objectively worse, especially Donkey Kong 3 and Donkey Kong Jr. Math.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment