276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Baby Crib Toy, 3-in-1 Cot Mobile, Butterfly Dreams Sound Machine with Light Projection for Newborn to Toddler, CDN41

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She has a First-Class Honours Psychology degree where she developed a strong interest in child development. It features adorable wooden woodland animals such as a fox, hedgehog, mouse, badger, bunny, deer and squirrel. Although Caralyn would recommend the cot mobile, she did say it doesn't work the best with the Chicco Next2Me bedside crib: it is worth noting most cot mobiles work better on a more traditional cot with bars.

The best cot mobiles for 2023 UK | MadeForMums

When asked how her daughter responded to the cot mobile Jenny said, "when she was first placed under the mobile she got very excited and started reaching towards the bears and squealing. A remote control is included to adjust the volume or play and pause the music without disturbing your baby. They rely on a number of sources, including our independent reviews, testing undertaken during the MadeForMums Awards, and feedback from our home testing panel and Top Testers Club. The projector creates a colour changing starlight projection for the walls and ceiling whilst the soft glowing light help soothe your baby to sleep.The mobile has 3 sound settings; up to 30 minutes of lullaby music, the sounds of nature or white noise to soothe your baby to sleep. When testing these cot mobiles we considered a number of factors including effectiveness, design and aesthetic appeal, safety, value for money and added featured such as music and light projection. MFM home tester Hannah tested this cot mobile with her 5 month old daughter and said, "it is a beautiful mobile, it feels well made with good quality materials and was very easy to put together and attach to the cot. She noticed it straight away the first time I took her into her room after putting it up and now she looks at it every time".

Butterfly Dreams 3-in-1 Projection Mobile | Mattel Butterfly Dreams 3-in-1 Projection Mobile | Mattel

This cot mobile is slightly more expensive than the others on the list, but its scandi-inspired look makes it a lovely addition to your baby's nursery. She was obsessed with it, it was really good in the early weeks and months keeping her entertained, most of the time I just turned it on and she fell asleep. Each year thousands of products are put through their paces by hundreds of parents across the country on behalf of MadeForMums, to ensure we’re bringing you honest and true reviews and recommendations. MFM home tester Jenny used this cot mobile with her 4 month old daughter and said, "I like the fact it can be used as a cot mobile but can also be taken apart to be used as a pushchair mobile and a star light show separately. I really liked the look and feel of the mobile, the colours are neutral with cute shapes and it was good quality".Usually, I really don't like the inbuilt music in baby equipment, but this one was lovely, the sounds chosen were soothing and the sound quality wasn't horrendous. Harvey Karp, paediatrician and child development expert, what to look for in a cot mobile and he said, "not all baby mobiles are created equal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment