276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Dirty Aunt: A Story of Taboo Lust

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh, thank you honey!” she said catching her breath and swallowing a little, as if somebody else had done it and I relieved her! She kind of looked around for a minute and then gave me a funny look. “So, uh, what exactly was this all about?” She said as she pulled her hand and ankle bonds up simultaneously. “uh well… I just thought it would be fun to tie you up, and I wanted to test out this stuff from school in science class. It’s called chloroform. I didn’t use much.” My mother took a deep breath and said, “She was mad at me because I wouldn’t give you a spanking, too.” I said “okay, I think I have a way to make that happen!” She wouldn’t suspect anything of me, I was always her best-behaved nephew as opposed to siblings and cousins who she’d get a little annoyed with sometimes. She always hugged and kissed me a lot. Of course, when I was 9 or 10 I was a more pudgy kid with longer combed blonde hair. Now I was a little taller and more wiry, I had a dirty blonde crew cut and I did a lot of pushups for a middle school kid. I was very interested in sports and fitness, but I was also pretty shy and kind of square. Maybe for this reason, my aunt would always tell me how she thought I was a handsome boy, probably to try to make me feel more confident. She was a very kind lady. My sister was in the room with Aunt Janet. Shannon was displaced to a sleeping bag in the living room. She didn't complain, as this meant she would get to stay up longer.

Another note, PLEASE READ: This is entirely fictional. Obviously I am not an expert nor do I condone using any dangerous or hazardous substances. This is meant as a light and fun story, based on a boy's fantasy. In short, do NOT try this at home/IRL. Boy marries his sister and sleeps with his mother: Married to my sister at the age of 13. At first I was neutral towards her, but as time passed we got closer. Also, went to bed with my mother on my 18th birthday. Was weird but okay. A bunch of shit went down on Thanksgiving, and our dad basically “outed” us to our entire family. Afterwards, we got a lot of phone calls from relatives who either tip-toed around asking us what was going on, or called to tell us how disappointed in us they were about how we “treated” our father. Our mother heard all of this, and is either in denial or didn’t put the pieces together completely. My gut is telling me it’s just denial and we’ll be forced to face her when she finally accepts it.This Hungarian gem is a criminally underrated drama that explores a poignant incestuous relationship between an estranged brother and sister. The film possesses a dark tone that reflects the unusual relationship between its characters, but it doesn’t tend to exploit the provocative nature of the story. There’s a sense of lurking danger felt throughout the movie, but the way it portrays its characters and their relationship make us empathize with them rather than trying to put us off with blatant emotional manipulation. Siblings who ruined their relationship with their father: I’ve been with my brother for ~4 years. My profile’s littered with everything about us, but the gist of it is, our father hates us, and we’ve pretty much had to cut all ties with him now. Our aunt (dads side) knows about us and is more than supportive of it, and just wants us to be safe and baby-free. I’m 99% sure that our mom knows, but her and our dad are separated so I don’t know how much they talk right now. Lost virginity to step-brother’s step-sister: Lost my virginity to my step-brother’s (my dad his mom) step-sister (his dad her mom). Not incest but the families didn’t feel great about us as an obvious couple. When I went into the Living room, my sister nearly choked at seeing me in the diaper. She giggled as I went from person to person, saying goodnight. Guy hooks up with his cousin and his aunt:My first cousin and I lived in the same apartment complex for a while. We constantly made out/fondled each other. Also, our other cousins lived nearby and they would be in the house while we did it. The apartments were very small ~1,000 sq. ft 3 rooms but we still got away with it. We were both horny teenagers and this went on for about 2 months. Haven’t seen her since and we don’t even talk on FB or anything. I wonder what it will be like when we meet again.

Sure… lot’s of fun! Nothing like waking up bound and gagged. I thought you said earlier you wanted to repay me?”I didn’t know what to do, so I just stood there with my pants around my ankles, hoping Mama would rescue me. Then I heard my aunt and my mother yelling at each other. They sounded mad, so Sonny and I must’ve done something wrong like messing up the dirt. I can drive hungry," my Dad informed my Aunt. "But what about your kids, Junior? I bet they want to eat, don't you kids?" My siblings and I gave Dad the "Bambi Eyes". For once they worked. Sometimes they worked, even on Dad. Mom was easier. Grandaddy was dead anyway, long before I was born. Sometimes I wished I knew him. But then Daddy always said he was drunk a lot, and mean often. Maybe it was better not to have met the man. Daddy still loved him though, I could tell. My brother sat at the table and talked with the men. I don't think he enjoyed it much. It didn't LOOK like much fun, just sitting there and talking. He would have had more fun playing marbles with us. But, that's what you gotta do when you grow up, I guess. Well you said you wanted me to keep you company and have some fun! We’re together, and I’m having a ton of fun with you!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment