276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Selfpackaging Cardboard Christmas Tree - M

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cut your wire hanger (or use regular wire) so that you just have the straight piece across the bottom. Not only are these gnome ornaments adorable, but they’re so easy and fast to make that you’ll have a blast creating them. Christmas is the perfect time for crafting with kids, and they’ll love making these gnome ornaments as gifts, decorations, tree ornaments, or just for fun. Related Posts:

You could probably also use a bottle of white school glue, but might need to work on sections at a time, keeping the buttons relatively flat while the glue dries. Imagine a delightful forest of little trees adorning your tabletop, each bearing the unique stamp of your creativity. Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just dipping your toes into DIY, these cone Christmas trees are the perfect project. Initially, my plans were to paint these trees bright, festive colors. But when they came together in this natural kraft cardboard color, I loved them just as they were! So with your trees, dress them up any way you like! These holiday yarn cone trees from ‘ Made in a Day‘ are a great way to use up your leftover crafting scraps. You could make them as bright as you wanted, or your could use neutral tones and texture. I have become this project’s biggest fan (in case you can’t tell). So let’s make some! How to Make Cardboard Christmas Trees

Giant Glitter Snowflakes

Fold each tree in half. Create two slits in each tree on the fold, one high and one low on the tree. The slits should be less than half the depth of your cardboard circles (ours are 1.5″). From Faith at ‘ Curbly‘, learn to make these DIY paper Christmas trees that sparkle! The metallics make these a timeless project for the holidays. And it’s easy! Make these tiny, cute, little cardboard Gingerbread Houses from recycled cardboard boxes. This will show you how I did it and it only took me a couple of hours, but if you do not have a Master in Cutting and Gluing, you might expect them to take a little longer. It’s worth it, in my opinion, because they are just so darn adorable! Winter Wonderland

This Christmas advent calendar is one that you can use yearly- simply replace the tissue paper. Reusing this calendar is easy and eco-friendly, plus your little one will love it! This particular calendar is great because you can personalize it to your child’s liking. Cardboard Reindeer BustIf you're using a saw, it's really easy to layer 3 pieces of cardboard and cut them all out at the same time. If you're using scissors or a box cutter, just cut out three trees by hand. Put away your wood saw and replace it with a Makedo Safe-saw. Save a tree and find some old cardboard to turn into a DIY Cardboard Christmas Tree. Create a forest of Christmas Trees or simply make mini trees for your Christmas Village. These mini Christmas trees are easy and fast to make, and you can even paint them or add a few embellishments to the tree to give it some extra flair. Rustic Cardboard Christmas Star This is a great craft to do with kids because it’s so easy and they can really let their imaginations run wild. And when you’re done, you’ll have a unique and one-of-a-kind Christmas tree that everyone will love! The Button Tree I think these would also look incredible in a group of lots of them — a recyclable forest! Hope you try these out. xoxo

Trace a pencil line down the center of each tree. With your box cutter, carefully slice down the pencil line, being sure to only pierce one side of the cardboard (leave the side that's face-down intact). If you're using very thin cardboard, you can probably skip this step and just crease your trees down the middle so that they can fold in half. This is another fun DIY Christmas tree craft that’s perfect for kids (or adults who are young at heart). You’ll need some buttons, glue, and decorations of your choice. This DIY Christmas tree craft is a little more involved, but it’s still pretty easy to do. You’ll need some scrapbook paper, a pencil, scissors, tape, and a ruler. But wait, there’s more! As a cherry on top, at the end of this post, I’ve compiled a list of 20 brilliant ideas for decorating your DIY Cone Christmas Trees. From rustic charm to glitzy glamour, there’s something for every style. Craft Supplies

That really is the benefit of DIY decor… you can tailor it to your needs and your needs alone! Plus, it saves you money and gives you something fun to do while you watch Christmas movies!! A win all around if you ask me!!

If you’re using a saw, it’s really easy to layer 3 pieces of cardboard and cut them all out at the same time. If you’re using scissors or a box cutter, just cut out three trees by hand. This is a great craft to do with kids because it’s so easy and they can really let their imaginations run wild. And when you’re done, you’ll have a unique and one-of-a-kind Christmas tree that everyone will love! Make a DIY Cardboard Christmas Tree Today! Martha‘ has a cool and ethereal white feather Christmas tree for us, and they give us complete with instructions! With winter on the horizon, now is the perfect time to start thinking about how you can make your home cozier. This charming wall decoration will do just that, and best of all, no animals were harmed in its making! All you need are some old pieces of cardboard and a bit of patience. Magnolia Wreath

39 Comments

With a little creativity, wrapping paper rolls, mailing tubes, and even paper towels can be upcycled into something worthy of being placed on your front door. To do this project, you’ll need an X-Acto knife to cut the tube into two-inch slices. Then, lay a bowl rim down on a flat surface and arrange the cardboard slices around it following this guide picture. Use hot glue to attach the sides where they meet then decorate with jingle bells if desired. Full-Size Upcycled Christmas Tree We love the way the trees look and they are a great little gift to give teachers, friends or neighbors!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment