276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lonely Planet Pocket London: top sights, local experiences (Travel Guide)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To get on the property ladder in any home, you need to understand your own finances, so speaking to a mortgage adviser as early as possible is important,’ Lucian said. to modern-day trade diaries, including advertisements, often used as New Year corporate gifts in the 19th and 20th centuries. Launched in 2021, these self-guided printed versions of some of our most popular walking and cycling tours are now available in yearly collections. 2021's tours include the following:

There are only 32 flats in our development, all neighbours are super friendly and we have become a little community. Even having building drinks & bbqs on our communal rooftop terrace which overlooks the city skyline & olympic park. With no prior business experience, Edward had a novel way of learning the ropes: “I used to watch a TV show called ‘How To Make It In America’, which was about two guys who start a fashion brand, so I tried to follow what they were doing on there”. He laughs as he explains that he was then left to go it alone when the series got cut. With best friend and housemate Louise Thompson on side the pair have obviously done just fine without their fictional counterparts. I work for a company who were working with these guys at the initial concept stages. I know that originally they were trying to lease an upper section of the curved fronted building next to London Eye but this never came off. The Architectural drawings and layout concepts looked great though....

Edward Page, co-founder of Pocket London, introduces us to a world of Sports Luxe style and vibrant prints

In London, it costs twice as much for first-time buyers to buy a home compared to anywhere else in the UK , with many believing they will never be in a position to buy and face living in private rented accommodation all their lives. When I used the word triumvirate earlier, it explains our partnership well. All three of us keep the company standing in our own way. I run the day to day of the company, Louise has PR pull and publicity due to her role on the television show Made in Chelsea, and Maya is the creative designer so also brings a wealth of experience with her. Due to the name, is the plan to keep the brand London-based or are there plans for world domination? One item that was missing when I move in though, was a wardrobe – it would have been great to have a fitted wardrobe in the spec (as I know they have provided this in their other developments).

I would have to say Shot Espresso Café in Fulham Broadway. They do great sourdough pizza. Best way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Mortgage advisers help buyers understand their purchasing power and how they can improve it with surprisingly small changes. They can also explain how buyers can use Help to Buy which really works for those with smaller deposits and lower incomes. We were in talks to supply 3d scanners to enable the 3d scanning of visitors to then be printed and inserted into the 'land' and also the possibility of printing the visitor to take home. At that stage colour 3d printers could not print in a strong enough material to confidently ship out (potentially) worldwide. Since then we have full colour 3d printers that print in a plastic material which is much more suatable. What had been a somewhat bland space, with paving in the centre surrounded by a lawn and some raised planting beds, has been replaced with new lighter paving that seems to brighten the space. The old plain lawns are now filled with bedding plants, replacing the old raised bedding pots that used to be in the middle. We are already selling in Italy, Japan and South Korea, so world domination for sure! Where is your favourite secret hideaway in west London?

Pocket Living developments

After speaking to one of the directors recently i know that they DO have a new home for the attraction under hide park. And we are told that they DO have a partner for the scanning and printing side of things however i an very skeptical about this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment