276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FlightScope Mevo - Portable Personal Launch Monitor for Golf

£42.995£85.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I understand there were knocks against Skytrak for having difficulty in direct sunlight – but other than that… what makes Mevo+ rank higher?

We define data margins as a range of values specified by the user for a data parameter with anything.When collecting data for your irons or driver, make sure you use your gamer ball and not a range ball. I found the app very intuitive, and pretty much anything I wanted to adjust could be done in the settings section. But since SkyTrak accuracy is so high, I don’t have to go to the range, I can hit balls indoors at home. This shouldn’t come as a surprise considering FlightScope’s reputation for professional-level launch monitors. There are quite a few products now that have built-in tools for capturing video of your swing, and the Mevo is no different.

uk also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. And on the other hand, using it outdoors where the data is better means you’re probably using range balls which have their own drawbacks to reflecting real results. He is also responsible for all content on irons and golf tech, including distance measuring devices and launch monitors. Simulation is done through the E6 CONNECT app and consists of five courses, seventeen ranges, one mode of play, online events, and mini games.The lights are not particularly intuitive, so it’s nice to have the Quick Start manual handy to decode them. Generally the user experience was very passive once set up - you only need to touch your ipad to enter the new club. Mevo+ and TruGolf are excited to offer avid golfers the ultimate experience with renowned golf courses and 36 modes of play. I think if you’re going to use your launch monitor primarily indoors, camera-based units make the most sense for the serious player, especially if you have limited ball flight.

One thing I’d add if you’re serious about using the FlightScope on a regular basis – get a cheap tripod to use.Plus, these are real money-savers because they diminish the need to book the golf ground as you can practice at the home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment