276°
Posted 20 hours ago

70mai Dash Cam Car Driving Recorder Dash Camera 1080P Full HD Smart Car DVR Night Version WiFi 130 Degree Wireless Dash Cam G-Sensor Dashcam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, there is an anti-electrostatic sticker to mount on your windshield that the GPS or regular mount will stick to. The built-in G-sensor detects sudden shakes or collisions while your car is off, and starts recording to capture any potential incidents. After connected to 70mai Smart Dash Cam by Wi-Fi, you can get realtime image preview from your dash cam. More than that, the Omni is an effective dash cam that takes detailed video from any direction you point it at—day or night. Our range also extends to top brands of electronics, camera accessories, Android accessories, iPhone and iPad accessories, and plenty more.

It can be a tad problematic as the driver will be sitting off-center and must lean over to get a good view. For those residing in bustling cities or parking in less secure areas as I often do, this is an excellent method to protect your investment. A third of drivers with dash cams who have been involved in an accident were able to successfully prove they were not responsible as a result of the dashboard-mounted technology. It’s not a 360 degree view; you use the app to point the 140 degree field-of-view camera in any direction. With the video resolution recording at 1920x1080 at 30 frames per second (fps), the resulting files are .Compatible with the RC06 rear camera*, the Pro Plus+ can achieve dual-channel** recording, providing all-round protection so you can drive with peace of mind.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. With its impressive 1080P resolution and smooth 60 frames per second, every moment on the road will be crystal clear and seamlessly recorded. inch display, which is good for seeing large text, but the display’s curved plastic covering can create some mild glare and distortion—one of the downsides of a capsule design.It can be successfully used to record everything that happens inside the vehicle during the journey and while stationary. Along with the normal looped recording while driving, when parked the 70mai Dash Cam Lite has a 24-parking surveillance mode that will kick on recording when it senses action with the G-sensor. When powered by the Hardwire Kit UP02, it safeguards your vehicle's battery and electrical system from damage caused by low voltage. Once the sun is not directly in the camera’s line of sight, the quality is higher and items are much more legible and discernible.

Furthermore, 72% of motorists believe that they should be compulsory for all drivers, while 36% say they feel safer on the road when using a dash cam. The Dash Cam Lite comes with a long USB cable for connecting to the cigarette lighter adapter or USB port in your car and running along the inside trim of your car to hide, which will also charge the internal 500 mAh Li-Ion battery. I positioned the camera along the tinted section at the top of my windshield, so it was inconspicuous from the outside.

The Omni supports other English-only voice commands, such as "vlog," "emergency video," "take a selfie" and "shoot left/right. Here, with the Dash Cam Omni sitting upright on its base, you can see the camera lens at the top of the screen. I saw an ad for it back in March I was patiently waiting and I must say it very important necessity! One caveat is that I knew it did not come with a MicroSD card so I took one out of one of my GoPro cameras and used it. Though the mount makes this camera a poor fit for my parked-on-city-streets convertible, I quite like the Dash Cam Omni.

The quality of the recordings from the 70mai Dash Cam Lite are pretty good when it is sunny or bright day time.

The bottom third of the ellipsoid is occupied by the 1080p, 60fps camera, which rotates 360 degrees. I had it in real accident happened to me 3 month ago and it recireded everything in clear video it was very helpful on my claim for the insurance. It’s a little harder to make out faces but you can get a general sense of who is in the car near you. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time. They will provide you with all the necessary information and find a solution to the problem related to your product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment