276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile (Chagrin and Tonic Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First, think about your nerves. Nerves carry that lightning fast, electrical signaling; the speedy communication. Electrical hares. Probiotics: I rarely use probiotics. Eat healthy and you don't need them. However, after an antibiotic treatment they are useful. Still, I'm a bigger fan of prebiotics even if you are trying to re-populate a gut after a situation. Mainly, probiotics are difficult to predict. They act differently in different people. Here are a couple you might consider trying, depending on your genetics or health issues:

Anything" is not a brand; literally I will use any dish soap that isconvenientand cost-effective. I do prefer that it is scent-free. Do we ​reallyneed scented dishes? Gross.) Mono-Species: Culturelle, Digest Health Probiotic [“Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG” is the strain and these have been shown to assist immune defenses ( ref)], LINK More specifically, the estrogenic health problems we focus on in Part 2 will be common elements that basically all estrogenic substances share. I call these health problems " The 7 Deadly Things" because they are seven collective concerns that unite all the individual estrogenic substances. SUN CLOTHING = HUK Long Sleeve Vented Shirt & RedHead 10-Point Vented Hat & World Wide Sportsman Tech Pants & Simms Buff Sustained impact from hormones—and estrogenics that activate the estrogen hormone response—will become a very key concept we will revisit in the final chapters, especially Chapter 9. Epigenetics—marks on our DNA—will be included in that discussion but I don’t want to get ahead of myself. The Estrogenic Top 10 ListI hesitate to include supplements here because there is no "one-size-fits-all" supplement plan. Your DNA, sex, age, health history, current diet, personal goals, and your body's responses all determine what supplements you should utilize. That’s one reason I do DNA consultingand believe it's incredibly empowering. Birth control pills contain estrogen in combination with a form of progesterone. Depending on the brand of oral contraceptive, the medications and dose may vary, and may be taken differently. They also may have different risks and benefits. (8) Are flax and soy "health" foods? Are vinyl cribmattresses giving off "estrogenic emissions"? What about sunscreens and soaps? Red 40 food coloring? Grains?! Estrogenerationis the captivating adventure story of young Anthony Jay moving to Florida, meeting his future wife Allison, and becoming swept up with Allison in the pursuit of a giant tarpon fish. It is also a tale of "natural" versus "unnatural" as Anthony discovers and identifies specific artificial estrogens in his everyday environment. In writing and speaking, Dr. Jay is expert at distillation, crafting modern science "gin” (Chagrin & Tonic). To this end, Dr. Jay works with raw, uncut, ingredients from modern science. He clarifies and refines to benefit non-scientists. Experienced individually, highly specialized scientific ingredients are overpowering and unpalatable but presented properly they intoxicate. Dr. Jay's writing and speaking includes "citrusy" bites but also a measured amount of "angelica root"; simplicity with hints of complexity.

Amylopectin (Branched/Complex Glucose) Carb Powder: For bulking and very specific athletic applications, I recommend Waxy Maize, NOW, LINK Vitamin C: I use Spring Valley, 1,000 mg, with Rose Hips, from Walmart. Cheap and vitamin C has no major quality issues. Make sure there is no sugar in your vitamin C supplements! If you need higher doses, I recommend adding Bulk Supplement vitamin C powder to a shake, smoothie, or some similar drink, LINK On the other hand, your tongue apparently has no leptin receptors. Therefore, leptin just comes and goes in blood circulating around your tongue. It carries no lingual impact. Weird thought but a true story. She has a master's degree in Clinical Nutrition and she often co-hosts with me; kind of keep me in line a bit; I think.

Besides a few of my past college adventures, fish play a central role in this book. They breathe in and soak in estrogenics day and night. We’ll discuss the unfortunate estrogenic burdens within fat, livers, and urine in animals ranging from polar bears to alligators, as well as the resulting health problems from all these exposures, but fish will be featured more consistently and more prominently than the rest. Fish are second only to humans in this book. We can learn a lot from the humble and tasty fish. Recent insights into infertility from artificial estrogens, for example, were first discovered in fish. ANTHONY: Yeah, phthalates are another one that are related to BPA, right, because they're also in a lot of plastics. Plastics are problems. But before spending money on the perfect filter or making a single lifestyle change, you really need to be convinced that there is a problem. Not only that, but you also need to be convinced that the problem is immense. That’s my job. You won’t endure open heart surgery if you believe you are perfectly healthy, as I explain to my high-school religious ed students in Boston. Recognition of a major problem is necessary to motivate a major—and oftentimes inconvenient—change.

DARLENE: Because we want it to be something that will help you achieve better health. You know, I, we have a topic today I think you're going to really appreciate learning about because we have invited a hormone expert. And his name is Anthony Jay and he's going to join us this morning and share some really important information. You know, just a few months ago I received a copy of his book; this fascinating book; and you know, if I think a book is fascinating and worth sharing with you, then it must be good. And this is a good book to read. Mono-Species: Life Extension, Bifido Gi Balance [ Bifidobacterium longum is another probiotic to try if you have histamine issues and a high number of food sensitivities ( ref)] LINK Estrogen is available in many forms: oral tablets, transdermal patches, topical gels, emulsions and lotions, intravaginal creams and tablets, and vaginal rings. Michael Scott: We think a lot alike [Dwight]. Sometimes you will think something and I will say what you’re thinking.Explains how estrogenics are not only stored in fat cells for yearsbut how estrogenics also causefat growth.

Without gratitude, however, I can also tell you that the estrogenic levels are higher than you might think. These persistent little fake hormones simply do not want to come out of the water. We will detail many actual numbers related to this water supply issue in Chapter 4, while concomitantly looking into estrogenic contamination in our food. For now, though, you’ve been warned; it’s a mess. Obviously, I realize you spit toothpaste out. Kids don't but you probably do. Despite the spitting, I'm convinced people still ingest too much fluoride with standard toothpaste ( watch this video). Also, the inflammatory substance "carrageenan" is present in most and carrageenan can inflame your gums just like SLS, so I avoid this and suggest you do as well. My recommendations are listed above, which avoid all of this nonsense. I especially like Kiss My Face because Hello-brand gives me a weird aftertaste. Bites is also amazing, just too expensive for me to use regularly (but I love what they offer). Sorry, Dwight—this is science. There are always exceptions. And, by the way, did I just get nerdier than Dwight Schrute? Daaang. Listened to the audio book. I liked that serious topics were presented by telling a personal story first, it helped in keeping it interesting and not overloading the brain with all the scientific info all at once.

ANTHONY: Yeah. I think personal care products are a real hidden source of a lot of artificial estrogens because sometimes they put phthalates in those personal care products as fillers; they're cheap, right? Or preservatives; things like that. Another big one is oxybenzones also called benzophenones. You find them in sunscreens of course; most of the cheap sunscreens have them. I prefer just to go with the zinc if you're looking for practical suggestions here. Zinc sunscreen’s great. It's natural. But, you know, they just did a study last year finally on your blood levels of oxybenzone. So they did one application of sunscreen and this is all over the news. You can Goog This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. The tap-water epiphany set my mind reeling. Are artificial estrogens found in places beyond the water? And how do they impact my health? Asking these very questions over the course of years began to elevate my awareness. And sure enough, I eventually would begin to find estrogenics in places I would have never predicted. Such observations were all due to that initial spark of orientation awareness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment