276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soup Maker Recipe Book: 100 Delicious & Nutritious Soup Recipes

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Smooth Soup – If you want just a traditional creamy soup like parsnip soup, cream of tomato, cream of mushroom or even butternut squash soup then this is what you press. We also use it for baby food blending. We have a toddler and a baby and by use throwing in the rest of our food we can make a great meal for them without needing any other equipment.

Carrot and Lentil Soup In A Soup Maker How To Make Carrot and Lentil Soup In A Soup Maker

The BIGGEST cause of breaking the soup maker is something that burns at the bottom of the soup maker. So I would avoid things like popcorn, or putting things like honey right at the bottom. Is It Cheaper To Make Soup In A Soup Maker Or On The Hob? There are lots of similar soup makers out there and all the recipes featured on here are based on the basic Morphy Richards model and then more recently the Morphy Richards Soup & Smoothie. You take your favourite vegetarian meal i.e. cauliflower cheese or broccoli gratin and make it into a soup. The end result is that you have this incredibly tasty vegetable soup full of cheese and you will want to eat more and more of it. Or when you cook pasta and it burns because you have left it on too long and the pasta has been starved of liquid.Below you will find the best recipes for soup maker machines. There is a mix of healthy soup maker recipes, low fat soup recipes, vegetable soup maker recipes and so much more. But before I jump in and share with you our amazing soup maker recipes, let me introduce you to the soup maker recipes ebook that was inspired by our readers. Featuring a soup maker loaded with fresh broccoli, lots of stilton and perfect for the freezer for later too. In this version we are swapping potato for butternut squash to make a low carb version of leek and potato soup. Just note you might have to readjust the cook time of the stew when cooked in the soup maker. What Else Can I Use A Soup Maker For?

Recipes | Morphy Richards

Yes, it is cheaper to make soup in a soup maker compared to the hob or the stovetop as you might call it. In this recipe you have a good mix of Moroccan flavours over a carrot soup. It is really healthy and great for warming you up when it is cold outside. Before you go we decided to put together our top tips for using the Morphy Richards Soup Maker so that you can get the most out of it. Parsnips are hard to come by here in Portugal and are only usually available in the build up to Christmas so when I get them I always cherish them! In this celery soup recipe this rule doesn’t apply because it has been blended but even so celery is still incredibly low calorie and still tastes good – so give it a go!I always say start with chunky soup because with a chunky soup if you have not added enough liquid or if you have added too much, you can then adjust it before blending. Set it to the chunky setting, then inspect it, adjust liquids and then blend. Also if you want to remain frugal grab vegetables on offer at the supermarket or use up your own vegetables that are looking a little old. Test out what works best with your recipe so that you can get it right. You learn how to get the liquid balance correct and then the rest will follow. If there is one soup that everyone loves it is a creamy broccoli soup. I can see why though, all that creaminess, how easy it is to prepare and how well it goes with some croutons and keeps you warm during those winter months.

Morphy Richards Soup Maker Recipes Morphy Richards Soup Maker Recipes

You could try out a new soup everyday for a month and then watch as you get more and more confident and as you learn brand new soups. I love carrot and coriander soup in winter. To me it feels like a remedy against flu and cold bugs and it always makes me feel so good afterwards.

Always place enough water into the soup maker so that your soup can cook properly, but at the same time don’t put too much in so that your soup tastes like dishwasher water. Perfect if you love stilton in your soup. If you have not tried broccoli soup yet in your soup maker this is an excellent starting point.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment