276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art of Princess Mononoke

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Princess Mononoke is set in the late Muromachi period of Japan (approximately 1336 to 1573 AD) and includes fantasy elements. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Princess Mononoke wall art products, available on a range of materials, with framed and unframed options. Impeccably put together, the production diary and the emergency layouts by Miyazaki for the end of the film being particular highlights. Even with this lack of focus, it was a great opportunity to get back into the feudal Japan-inspired world of Princess Mononoke through the artwork.

It's good, but I missed seeing the chronological progression of how the initial concepts developed into the finished film. Very interesting if you are into film making processes, but personally I'm all about the artwork rather than the storyboards.The other title can be translated into English as The Legend of Ashitaka ( アシタカ𦻙記, Ashitaka Sekki ), and it contains an uncommon kanji 𦻙 that represents "a legend passed down from ear to ear without being recorded in official history", according to Miyazaki.

Back then, man and beast lived in harmony, but as time went by, most of the great forests were destroyed. The protagonist of the film, is the type of tragic hero, though with one clear sight amid the chaos in his mind - peace. Conan is the favorite anime series from my childhood or ever (love those old anime more than the new ones).I have other of the books published in this series (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle) and I am always delighted with not only the quality of the book binding but also the print quality which is always bright and crisp. The story itself trails along with the best of epic fantasy, with this crucial, earth-shattering quest that works on that level of action-adventure; as well as the mythological side of things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment