276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Limited Edition God of War

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bring your games to life and hear every detail with sound effects coming directly from your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller now has a new look and feel, with a more visible coloured light bar.

How Huff2994 has actually ended up with this pad is a question that we obviously can't answer -- but does its existence suggest that Sony has God of War themed hardware in the works? As mentor and protector to Atreus, a son determined to earn his respect, he is forced to deal with and control the rage that has long defined him while out in a very dangerous world with his son.

Of course, this could just as easily be a standalone God of War DualShock 4 -- much like the Gran Turismo Sport edition.Robert's been a dedicated PlayStation fan since the days of Tekken 2, and he still loves a good dust up. Elden Ring is one of my very favorite games and so I was thrilled to find this keychain for my keys, it's so cute and I love it! They are built with high-quality materials and the latest technology to ensure maximum enjoyment during your gaming sessions. I just started playing God of War on it and sometimes Kratos moves on his own and so does the camera.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment