276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Britto Collection Stitch Mini Figurine 6006125

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s there to commemorate the 50 th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, so it may not be a permanent fixture. Are you wondering where you can meet Stitch at Disney World? Join me as I talk you through every single location and a few wonderful questions to ask this character! If you have the PhotoPass, you’ll also be able to get a professional shot taken that you can treasure forever! There are usually times available for booking on the My Disney Experience App (which is a must-have Disney app, BTW). This means you’ll need to regularly pass the area in the hopes that you’ll catch a meeting opportunity.

It will certainly cost you more than a meet and greet at the parks, but I find the character breakfast an experience to remember! H20 Glow NightJust remember that he won’t actually be able to respond to anything other than YES or NO questions with much meaning.

In this ultimate guide, I’ve drawn up a list of every single place where you can currently meet Stitch at Disney World. Also known affectionately as Experiment 626, Stitch is one of the main protagonists in the movie Lilo and Stitch.You take a bit of a risk at park closing as the queues might increase based on FOMO – hey, we’ve all been there. I honestly haven’t seen this in a while, but it’s said that he still pops up occasionally for meet-and-greets. There aren’t currently any places to meet Stitch at Disney World, but you can spot him in Fantasmic! If you tend to panic about things to ask characters in the parks, then this list of questions to ask Stitch has got you covered! He starts the story as an escaped alien experiment that was formed by Jumba Jookiba, but he escapes to earth!

Plus, there are a few showtimes in the last couple of hours of the day, which makes it ideal for trip planning! Is Stitch at EPCOT? But if I were you, I’d book a character breakfast at Ohana to make sure you’ll definitely see Stitch at Disney World. It usually runs for around 35 minutes along the Magic Kingdom Parade Route past Cinderella Castle and Main Street. Although the parks never fully guarantee the appearance of a character (just in case!), the breakfast is marketed as a meet and greet with Lilo and Stitch.

Disney by Romero Britto

This way, you can return to the meeting spot when Stitch appears which prevents you from waiting around. This is a dedicated meet and greet spot for Stitch at Disney World and used to be the attraction “Stitch’s Great Escape”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment