276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Single - SnapPower GuideLight 2 [For Décor Outlets] - Replaces Plug-In Night Light - Electrical Receptacle Wall Plate With LED Night Lights - Auto On/Off Sensor - (Decor, Light Almond)

£14.095£28.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aurora Blazer• Blight Spewer• Blood Boiler• Cleansing Blaze• Dead Sun's Wind• Dragoon Drizzlefish• Elemental Eruption• Halley's Inferno• Havoc's Breath• Meowthrower• Overloaded Blaster• Photoviscerator• Pristine Fury• Shadethrower• Spark Spreader• Terra Flameburster If you’re prone to late-night bathroom trips, then you’ve surely been faced with this dilemma before.

GuideLights attach over top of your outlets and emit a soothing glow beneath the outlet. They light the area enough to see clearly — yet are dim enough to avoid waking you up at night. Career Discovery – in-depth process to discover the client’s unique strengths, talents, skills, preferences, and passions and determine their ideal conditions of employment. I needed a way to find my way to the bathroom at night without being blinded by turning on the actual lights. These SnapPower GridLights are perfect! There were so easy to install. You literally just replace your existing outlet cover with a single screw. They have a really innovative way of drawing power from the outlet itself by clamping onto the screws that are located in the middle of the outlet itself. Once installed, they are super attractive. Just enough light to find your way, but not so much that it feels like you left the lights on.” Daniel C.The SnapPower GuideLight is a really good idea if you are an elderly person like myself and need to light up a hallway – especially if it is an exit path. I installed three of these in ten minutes. I think I will buy more because they are very sleek unlike plug-in nightlights that you need to yank out if you need the outlet.” Gerald M. The initial phase of the project is a three-month-long, early-stage feasibility study, which began in April 2023. It has involved: The GuideLight promotes a somewhat easy installation procedure. You'll need to turn off the circuit breakers, remove the existing outlet covers, and replace them with GuideLight covers. Although it is straightforward, not all homes have the same outlet covers, and GuideLights only provide one style. Long lasting: Guide Light's LEDs are made to endure up to 25 years before needing to be replaced. Batteries, lights, or charging the device at any time are not required. To enjoy long-term nightlight coverage, you simply install it and keep it on your wall for up to 25 years. They aren’t snap-on, but they’re unbeatable when it comes to motion sensor lighting: Maz-Tek plug-ins work just fine. SnapPower GuideLight Review Final Word

After replacing the old cover, you don't need to do anything else. GuideLight is plugged in and using the power. Instead of batteries or other external power sources, the light is controlled by a light sensor that turns on when it gets dark inside. If you’re still using plug-in nightlights, have small children running around, or have dark areas in your home… then the answer is simple: Yes! Developing qualitative social research methods to engage low-income and vulnerable households’ experiences of retrofit Guidelight aims to identify innovative interventions to revolutionise access to new technologies, removing barriers to LCT adoption in low-income and vulnerable households.The Atom Splitter• Crystal Piercer• Eclipse's Fall• Frequency Manipulator• Ichor Spear• Night's Gaze• Palladium Javelin• Phantasmal Ruin• Profaned Partisan• Reality Rupture• Scarlet Devil• Scourge of the Desert• Scourge of the Seas• Shard of Antumbra• Spear of Destiny• Spear of Paleolith• Turbulance• Wave Skipper• Wrathwing Amy - "The greatest invention!" I get so many compliments on these lighted outlet covers. Everyone wants to know where I got them. I love the fact that I can have a nightlight without taking up one of the outlets with a bulky plug-in. They were super easy to install, just popped right in. We got several to light up the dark hallways at night. Snappower GuideLights are essentially outlet covers with LED night lights. These lights are installed over the outlet in place of ordinary outlet covers and cast a warm glow on the shadowed areas around the plugs. They are like the seat-finding path lights found in dark theaters and airplanes. As we mentioned, each GuideLight costs less than 10 cents per year to operate… and that’s not considering how much you’ll save by avoiding the need for rewiring your home. Equivalent solutions that look and function the exact same cost hundreds more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment