276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Italian Pantry: 10 Ingredients, 100 Recipes – Showcasing the Best of Italian Home Cooking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At australia 247 our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. Whilst the Heinz ravioli recipe didn’t make it into Theo’s new book, he told Tom that there are plenty of fresh pasta recipes in there, and he even gave listeners one to try, describing it as, “an absolutely perfect recipe for pasta.”

Balsamic Vinegar – I have a variety of different balsamic vinegars in my cupboard. Depending on its age it can be extremely expensive, so I use an inexpensive one for salads, and save my twenty-five year old one to splash on special dishes.Theo Randall's Italian food is some of the best I've ever eaten." - Diana Henry's Autumn 2022 Best Cookbooks, The Telegraph

Saffron– Saffron is one of the worlds most expensive spice. The powder imparts the most flavor, but you can use the strands as well. Finely chop the strands before use. A little goes along way.Everyone knows some of the best wines out there come from Italian vineyards! Our wines range all the way from Tuscany and Veneto, down to Puglia and many more. Ask us for help with food pairings and tasting information to find the perfect red, white or rosé for you. Of course we offer the classic delight of a warm, fruity Amarone, waiting for you in store! Rice– For risotto choose good Arborio rice. Most groceries now carry a couple of different brands. Carnaroli and Vialone Nano are also great choices if you can find them. although usually, I have only found these varieties at Italian specialty stores.

Still dreaming of the amaretti from that beautiful Tuscan artisanal bakery? That’s why we bring them to you! The pantry has many sweet Italian treats like cannoli, amaretti and Baci to remind you of your travels. And of course we can’t forget the Gluten Free options too – you’ll find all the same delights made without wheat in our Gluten Free section. So, I’m just sort of one of those cooks that likes to use ingredients from my pantry, and that’s where the book comes from. And a lot of the recipes are dishes that I’ve cooked at home, and there’s lots of stories about cooking at home for my children and that kind of thing.” Working together as a family, our aim is to supply a quality food catering service, preparing food made with only the finest and freshest ingredients”Dried Pasta– I use good Italian brands like De Cecco or Barilla. Once in a while I’ll splurge, and buy a good quality imported artisan pasta also. Generally, any imported pasta products made from semolina flour are good choices. There are now some very good whole grain pasta varieties available at most grocery stores.

When Tom asked if you can roll it by hand or if you need a pasta-making machine, the chef told him: “You can roll it out by hand. It’s a good workout! You need a good surface, like a wooden surface, and a rolling pin. If you’ve got a pasta machine, that’s even better.” Everyone knows some of the best wines out there come from Italian vineyards! Our wines range all the way from Tuscany and Veneto, down to Puglia, Sicily and many more regions. Ask us for help with food pairings and tasting information to find the perfect red, white or rosé for you. Of course we offer the classic delight of a warm, fruity Amarone, waiting for you in store! A delicacy amongst many culinary cultures; truffles are a beautifully rich fungus that grow beneath the ground – unlike their mushroom cousins. We have a wide range of truffle products, starting with whole truffles of course, followed by an exciting range of options like tapenades, sliced truffles, truffle honey, truffle oil, green and red truffle pesto and much more!Cornmeal– For polenta I use a medium textured cornmeal. Keep it in a tightly closed container, and it will last for months. I also use cornmeal to dust my baker’s peel when making pizza, and to add texure to some of my baked goods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment