276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beelink SER3 Ryzen7 3750H(up to 4.0GHz) Mini PC, DDR4 16GB RAM 500GB NVMe SSD, 4K, WiFi5, BT4.0, Dual HDMI, Type-C, WOL/Auto Power On, Light Gaming Business Mini Desktop Computer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beelink carries several mini PCs powered by older Intel and AMD CPUs as cheaper alternatives to the newest Intel NUCs powered by the latest generation of processors. Nearly all HTPC applications ranging from web browsing to 4K video streaming don't require the fastest and greatest CPUs which mean most users can get away with less expensive hardware. When reviewing mini PCs, I typically look at their performance under both Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) and compare them against some of the more recently released mini PCs. I am now reviewing using Windows 10 version 21H1 and Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and test with a selection of commonly used Windows benchmarks and/or equivalents for Linux together with Thomas Kaiser’s ‘sbc-bench’ which is a small set of different CPU performance tests focusing on server performance when run on Ubuntu. I also use ‘Phoronix Test Suite’ and benchmark with the same set of tests on both Windows and Ubuntu for comparison purposes. On Ubuntu, I also compile the v5.4 Linux kernel using the default config as a test of performance using a real-world scenario.

Beelink SER Ryzen 7 3750H Mini PC workstation review Beelink SER Ryzen 7 3750H Mini PC workstation review

For the built-in benchmark for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (SOTTR) using the preset of low graphics settings, 83 FPS was achieved:

As you may note, there are two configurations for the RAM and Storage. There is an option for 8GB of single channel DDR4 RAM and also an option for 16GB of dual channel RAM. System Benchmarks PassMark SATA controller [0106]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] FCH SATA Controller [AHCI mode] [1022:7901] (rev 61) The power figures fluctuate notably due to the fan so the value is the average of the median high and median low power readings. Beelink SER3 BIOS

Beelink SER3 Ryzen7 3750H(up to 4.0GHz) Mini PC, DDR4 16GB RAM 500GB Beelink SER3 Ryzen7 3750H(up to 4.0GHz) Mini PC, DDR4 16GB RAM

and Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) again with default settings achieved 95 FPS in the final benchmark scene: Host bridge [0600]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 17h (Models 00h-1fh) PCIe Dummy Host Bridge [1022:1452] AIDA64: FP32 Ray-Trace | FPU Julia | CPU SHA3 | CPU Queen | FPU SinJulia | FPU Mandel | CPU AES | CPU ZLib | FP64 Ray-Trace | CPU PhotoWorxx Performance RatingAudio device [0403]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Raven/Raven2/Fenghuang HDMI/DP Audio Controller [1002:15de] So I rebooted into Ubuntu and monitored the CPU temperature and frequency when running a stress test:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment