276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buttons and Lace: An Alpha Male Dark Mafia Romance (Barsetti Crime Family Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite his bad intentions, something in Pearl calls to Crow. He can't carry out his plans to hurt her, even though he wants to. Her pleas for mercy get to him. He shows her mercy, even as he knows that this will put him at odds with his own brother.

She gets under his skin, by complimenting his power, and masculinity aiming to enhence his basic vanity and he falls for it giving her a different treatment by showing her off to the outside world and inside his business... I have just started reading your books . I started with the Scotch Books and now am in the Buttons books. I LOVE THEM. Thank You for writing the stories. Reply Rustic chic, 75-inch handmade stoneware ceramic buttons, filigree lace pattern in distressed slate storm blue with rust clay bits showing I think something good happened tonight. I think I said the right thing to make him look at me differently. Maybe my hunger for power and my false respect for him changed his opinion of me.But, I get it, and understand that not all women are as confrontational as I am. Cause I fo sho would have handled that nonsense. I have read most of your books and have enjoyed all of them. Hard to keep to new releases. Take a week vacation (lol) and keep writing. Reply

I thoroughly enjoyed this dark read. A first read of this author and definitely not the last. I am hooked!!! Sold again to a rival of Bones named Crow(Caw!! Caw!!!). He is a rival becoz his sister was killed by Bones.WARNING: This book contains a lot of triggers. It is very dark and graphic and not for the faint hearted. Pearl kafasından vurulmuşa dönüyor. Gece bahçede uyuyakalıyor. Sabah fıskiyeler onu uyandırıyor, eve gittiğinde Crow'u evde buluyor. İşe gitmesini bekliyordu her zamanki gibi AMA BİZİM ADAMIN DİBİ CROW BARSETTİ I tried to keep my face between a mixture of hatred and respect. If I blew too much smoke up his ass, he would know I was full of shit.

They’ve agreed that everything that she does will get a button in return as a kind of reward. Everything she does will add up and once the jar is filled with about 365 buttons. He will let her be free of the debt once the jar is all filled up with those buttons and not one single button less. It seems like a lot to do so she decides that she had better get started. THAT is the Pearl I was waiting for. THAT is the boss ass bitch who will survive this book. And she is GLORIOUS! Wedding ivory lace buttons, fabric sewing buttons, ivory wedding, bride bridal dress sew buttons, silk charmeuse, ivory wedding, lace button It feels so oxymoron that I just loved this book!!! Although Pearl 💔 clearly has gone through hell and more, all this story is so breathtaking !!!!Pearl, nefret ediyor dememe gerek yok, iğreniyor dememe gerek yok, adamın hasta ruhlu, sapık olduğunu belirtmeme hele hiç gerek yok. You can speak to me when I’m finished reading.” His eyes didn’t break their focus as he read. He took a few bites of his food and a sip of his coffee. What an asshole. NOT: Ben Tess'in Gözyaşları'nı okurken Brax'in Tess'i satacağını düşünmüştüm, tatile çıkıp o mal yere girdiklerinde. 'Kesin birileriyle anlaşma falan yaptı bu kızı satacak, şerefsiz.' kafasıyla okudum hep. Sürekli 'umarım satmıştır de Tess ne bok olduğunu anlar, bırakır artık bir şeyler hissetmeyi, ona geri dönme isteğini falan.. EFSANE BİR ŞEY OLDU We first meet Pearl, she's in a horrible situation. Terrible and deeply disturbing things are repeatedly done to her at the hands of her "master" (Bones) and his friends until she meets Crow. I loved that her strength was immeasurable even in the face of so much brutality. She was perfect. Love all of your books and I have all of them in my library on my reader. I want your stories to never end !! 😊 Reply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment