276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karpackie Super Mocne 9% Lager 24x500ml Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Panel noted the Advisory Service’s guidance for the new Code, which they had seen and discussed at a previous meeting, and in particular the guidance that:

The company maintained that the naming “9%” on the front of the can did not infringe the Code. They said they would like to continue to communicate that information, also because they wanted to allow consumers to have a choice in the diverse offer of beer, including both light, mainstream, strong and super strong lagers.The 500ml can contained 4.5 units which in combination with its non-resealable nature was of a type typically consumed by one person in one sitting (as shown by a recent YouGov survey) and which therefore may encourage immoderate consumption.

The company said they believed 9% was factual information about the alcoholic strength of the product. The company noted rule 3.2 (a) did not specify the “higher alcoholic strength” referred to, as opposed to lower alcoholic strength. They said 9% was a typical strength for beer in this category and argued that “9%” did not emphasise that the beer was stronger than other similar ones. The “9%” appeared in large red type and was a prominent element of the design which emphasised the higher strength which might appeal particularly to those who were vulnerable, in this case because of their drinking.Fuzja na rynku piwa (Fusion in the beer market)" (in Polish). Republika rp.pl . Retrieved January 24, 2013. Prodaje se u trgovinskom lancu Aman i spada i nižu cenovnu kategoriju piva. Kod nas je dostupno u limenkama od 0,5l i u flašicama od 0,33l. Pri sipanju u čašu daje vrlo bogatu belu penu, koja brzo pada ostavljajući tanak sloj mehurića koji prekrivaju rub čaše. Već na prvom gutljaju se oseti blaga aroma alkohola i jabuka, a celokupni ukus piva daje blage nagoveštaje jabuke i slatkoće esencijalnog slada. U ustima i u završnici se ne oseti nikakva gorčina, ali se na nepcu oseti umerena karbonizacija.

The company said 3.2(a) and 3.2(f) could be interpreted differently: they argued that one might take a subjective approach, as they believed the complainants had, but they believed it was better to refer to objective criteria such as the average consumer. The company expressed concern that a “subjective interpretation” of standards as general as these concerning a product, which fulfilled the requirements of commonly effective law, might lead to groundless commercial barriers ie infringe upon free movement of goods and free competition. They argued that this would consequentially lead to unauthorized restriction of the manufacturer’s freedom to format the message concerning the product.

Beer/Cider

Lomza Unfiltered: An intense beer that is medium bodied with a mellow texture. A very refreshing beer where the original yeast taste gives a unique character to the beer.

containers which are typically single-serve, and whose contents are typically consumed by one person in one sitting, should not contain more than four units. This position has received support from the CMO’s and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) as an appropriate threshold to help reduce alcohol-related harms. The Portman Group is the alcohol industry regulator. It has over 130 code signatories from producers, retailers and membership bodies. The Portman Group is funded by twelve member companies: Asahi UK, Aston Manor Cider, Bacardi Limited UK, Brown-Forman UK; Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I; Carlsberg UK; Diageo GB; Heineken UK; Mast-Jäegermeister UK; Pernod Ricard UK, Thatchers Cider and SHS Drinks.

Lomza prides itself on its origin and superior quality. There are only the finest ingredients used in brewing the different Lomza beers and this is reflected in the outstanding quality of the beer. There are three variants available:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment