276°
Posted 20 hours ago

10 Pcs Mix Lot Indian Wedding Umbrella Handmade Embroidery Umbrella Decorations Mirror Work Vintage Parasols Cotton Umbrellas

£29.495£58.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put some mint leaves, 1/2 tsp sugar and juice of 1/2 lemon in the glass and muddle it gently till you can smell the mint leaves. I love how everything is colour coordinated here… from the umbrellas to the flowers to the cupcakes… perfect for a girls lunch or girls night out. Beautiful flowers protrude from the base of this inverted umbrella. It really looks awesome. That’s a creative way to setup some flowers for a beautiful day. Whether with family, with friends, or sitting by yourself at the window with a cup of hot chai, I hope you enjoy the romance of the rains! Planning a birthday party or baby shower in the coming months? Use these ideas to host a rain themed party!

Such pretty ways to use the umbrellas… it inspired me to look up some more, and hence this post! So call your friends over for a rain themed party, or celebrate the rains simply because you love them. Here are some pretty umbrella decoration ideas for your home. (1) Umbrella Door Hanging: Take a highball glass. Take chopped, de-seeded watermelon cubes to fill about 3/4 of that glass, 1 tsp sugar, and 1/2 tsp of ginger paste. Blend all these in a mixer till smooth.Whether you like the rains or not, if you are a Mumbaikar, you always await the rains eagerly just to escape the hot, hot Indian summer! You might tire of them easily and after a month of steady downpours, wait for them to be gone… but the arrival of the rains is always cause for celebration. Last year we celebrated the rains on this blog with a post on monsoon shopping. This year we celebrate with some great umbrella decoration ideas! Umbrella Decoration Ideas: With little bits of decoration here and there, it turned this translucent umbrella into something amazing!

You can also hang these inside the house as beautiful wall decor. (2) Make an Umbrella Centre Piece: Let’s start at the entrance. These door hangings are easy to make and so, so pretty. Use the umbrella like a vase. You could put in big bunch of real or fake flowers, tie it up with a pretty ribbon and hang it on your door. A pretty lace umbrella in a bright bunch of flowers makes for a delightful centre piece on your table. Umbrella does look like a bouquet when you stuff flowers in there! This makes it perfect for door wreaths or just a casual gift for someone special instead of plain flower bouquets.

13. Cardboard Space Ship

This is probably a neat idea for Halloween, when you want to be a jellyfish. It’s not typically hard to make this. Just some ribbons for the legs and a battery-operated lighting to create the optical effect. It’s cool as hanging decor in the night too! String up some raindrop cut outs and hang them from the umbrellas. You can go easily use the colours of the raindrops to enhance your colour scheme.

A well decorated flower vase is beautiful. But, here’s an extra addon that makes it better. I love how the umbrella matches the color of the flowers.I recently saw umbrellas used beautifully in the garden of the Taj Gateway at Madurai. They made for a warm, traditional yet glam welcome. Drop a zip line over two posts, hang an umbrella upside down, toss some string lights in, bam, instant chandelier. Suitable for an instant romantic setup at the outdoors. It helps to hide that outdoor AC unit a bit and take the attention away from it. And the bright red and blue add some colour amongst all the greenery. Mix a combination of different color umbrellas on the ceiling for a nice hanging decor that suits special occasions like a wedding dinner. I also remember seeing this last year while walking down the Le Caudan Waterfront in Mauritius. What a pretty way to shade the walkways!

Not sure where this is but the lighting is amazing. Using umbrella doubles as a protection for the light bulbs. Probably not that effective in real storm but that’s not the true objective here. It makes outdoor lighting looks better.

Put some sugar in a small dish. I use powdered and crystal sugar coz I love the crunch of the sugar crystals with every sip. Moisten the rim of the glass by rubbing lime on it and then place the glass upside down in the sugar to rim the glass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment