276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Between Commitment and Betrayal: An Arranged Marriage Romance (Hardy Billionaires)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

J. Shen, Laurelin Paige, Leylah Attar, Marni Mann, Mia Sheridan, Monica James, Nashoda Rose, Pam Godwin, Penelope Ward, Pepper Winters, Rachel Leigh, Rina Kent, RuNyx, Sara Ney, Sawyer Bennett, Sierra Simone, Skye Warren, Sophie Lark, Terri E. If I had to describe what it's about, I'd say Evie is a Phoenix and she ( with lots of work ) comes back strong and confident.

Once they get married, they will be required to live together, and it will be impossible to ignore the tension that develops between them as a result of this circumstance. I realized she didn’t belong to me, I belonged to her… she held my sanity, my control, my power, my heart in her hands. The book follows Everly as she moves from her hometown to grow her relationship with her estranged father.This book was tense, and spicy, with the right amount of heat with a great storyline, wonderfully written. She should've atleast grown a spine and fought for her right especially when she knew that those bitches were so horrible. Twenty-one times you haven’t listened, haven’t let me open the door for you, haven’t let me take care of you.

He should’ve never entertained even the mere idea of another woman, even if it was for their future. I’m so utterly disappointed because this book sounded so interesting…and it didn’t deliver any of that. If you love marriage of continence with a whole lot of spice and have a praise kink then this is a book for you!Between Commitment and Betrayal, a forced proximity, arranged marriage, sports romance, is the first installment of the Hardy Billionaire Brothers series. Every choice they needed to make, both as individuals and as a married couple, was decided on by Declan. Well written and tightly edited, this story carries a lot of tension and suspense but it is also a story of burgeoning love with some very hot scenes between the lovers. OMG This story is so addictive, kindle crack, it had me turning the pages without blinking, it's Unputdownable.

At first, it seemed as though it was the sort of conflict that should’ve been saved until the climax. Everly talks about how she can’t have a child if there isn’t love, meanwhile she realizes she’s in love with him and could have a child with him. I mean I get how his ex was good at her job and blah blah blah but how stupid is that you continue to let her run your PR even if you know that she wants to tarnish your marriage. And instead of telling her ‘i really love you regardless of the will’ you make her think you’re going to impregnate her stepsister and she can’t divorce you.

Going back to the lust over love structure, it was dwelled on so much throughout the novel that it came across as superficial. Let me begin by saying, there’s no doubt in my mind that this will be someone’s comfort series or favorite book. Because of this, the very first chapter of the book made me feel like I was jumping into the middle of an episode of a long running TV series and trying to understand what was going on in fast forward.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment