276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Recyclable Oral-B Compatible Toothbrush Heads, Eco-Friendly & Sustainable, Charcoal Infused Bristles from LiveCoco, Best for Teeth Whitening with Activated Charcoal Powder

£1.57£3.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This all makes for grim reading, but don’t worry, we’ve got some great alternative options for eco-friendly electric toothbrushes below.

The surprising part is that bamboo is actually a robust material that will outlast conventional plastic toothbrushes in terms of both quality and appearance. What can I use instead of an electric toothbrush? While I try as many of the toothbrush heads myself, not all of them will work for me. Mainly because they are not compatible with my electric toothbrush.

You might also like

Thankfully, electric toothbrush manufacturers are getting on board with eco-friendly solutions. So read on to learn about the best eco-friendly electric toothbrushes available. This UK-based company is serious about reducing the impact their business has on our environment. With their Zero To Landfill scheme Georganics aims at ensuring that nothing they sell will end up in landfill.

Take a look at the results of our best water flossers test too, if you're looking to boost your regime even further. We Say: Preserve is a sustainable consumer goods company, with excellent eco-friendly credentials, who offer a wide range of recycled plastic toothbrushes in different colors and firmness.While their brush heads are cheaper than those of the bigger brands, their electric toothbrush is priced similar to an Oral-B or Philips. By switching to biodegradable bamboo brush heads, you’re not adding to the global plastic problem caused by plastic toothbrushes, bags, straws, bottles, etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment