276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hula Hoops Multipack Big Hoops Crunchy Potato Rings, Flavoured Potato Snack Bundle, 36 x 50g Bags – Salted

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add water to the kiddie pool, then add a cup or two of dish soap. Gently mix the water and soap together. We didn’t use a specific “recipe”, as we found we got better bubbles just using Dawn and water. Hello Make and Take friends! I’m Mary Catherine of Fun-A-Day, where I share fun and meaningful early learning activities. I’m excited to be a part of the Get Out and Play summer series! This cherry blossom hula hoop wreath will make a cheery addition to your spring décor. Hang it above your mantel or on your wall for a pop of color. This spring craft can be made in whichever colors you’d like. Swap out the flowers for your favorites or to match your home decor!

We have a wide range of garden games to help kids make the most of summer days, from classic sports sets and giant-sized board games to role play gardening toys for tots. Spring is a wonderful time to change out your décor and bring some bright color into your home. As flowers bloom, add a bright and cheery cherry blossom hula hoop wreath to your spring decor.Once the soapy water is mixed, grab a hula hoop and an excited kiddo! Place the hula hoop into the kiddie pool, then have the child stand in the middle of the hula hoop. Bring the hula hoop up as evenly as possible, and you have a giggling child inside of a giant bubble!

It will be a good chance to review which items work best to create bubbles. Which items make big bubbles and which make small bubbles. Crisp lovers can enter by texting CASH, followed by a space and the last four digits of their product barcode, full name and postcode to 60450. Lay down all the hula hoops available no matter their size. The idea is to create a long zig-zagging course. The game will continue until one team makes it all the way across the hula hoop course. The longer the course the better! Start with a plain hula-hoop. If the one that you bought has a plastic coating or decorations, remove them. Then spray the entire hula-hoop with pink spray paint. You will need to do multiple coats to get complete coverage of all sides. Paint one side. Let it dry. Then paint the other side. Be sure to let the spray paint dry completely before adding flowers. Be careful, since you don’t want to scratch the paint.When the level starts I took down the 2 Banshees and skipped the first fight to save some time. To help my score, I just saved and quit if I died. Watch out, those explosions are gigantic with Boom on. I tried to save the marines too. Wrap the spring garland around the hula-hoop, covering about the bottom third. Wrap the garland tightly, and secure the ends with green floral tape. Last went to the soldiers on the hill and the marine in the Warthog cleared most of the enemies for me.

I loved watching the children’s faces as they were encased in giant bubbles. Even better, I adored watching as they made the bubbles around themselves and their friends. The bubbles would twist and “dance”, depending on how the hula hoop was moved. We also found, through some experimentation, that moving the hula hoop faster sometimes led to even bigger bubbles around the kids. Some things I learned along the way is that just doing a simple two tape spiral is pretty straight forward (one spiral of decoration with a small gap, filled in with gaffer, as pictured above), but as soon as I increased the angle and wanted to do a spiral of four tapes next to each other, things got exponentially harder. Something to keep in mind if you are easily frustrated!

Directions for making giant bubbles

You can make it challenging or add delays by adding special instructions at some of the hoops like swinging your hands wildly and counting to 10, clap 25 times, nod your head or sing a familiar tune. 3. Hula Hoop relay race Try to make a square bubble. You’ll need to make a little frame for this, but the result is impressive. Residents of England, Wales and Scotland can enter once a day and Northern Ireland residents can enter once a week. Entrants can win a maximum of two prizes in this promotion. There’s a huge range of flying discs, boomerangs and throwing toys with a twist that can bring all new fun to games of catch – like the epic NERF Howler. You can even practise your serve with Swingball or tennis sets!

Make your bubble solution the day before you want to make giant bubbles. Pour the Dawn, corn syrup, and gelatin into the bottom of the empty gallon milk jug using a funnel. Very slowly add water to the top of the milk jug. Add the cap and shake vigorously. Let sit overnight. For younger kids, garden games can be the perfect opportunity for some role play fun. Cook up a storm with an outdoor play kitchen, or potter around the garden with wheelbarrow sets and role play lawnmowers. A toy watering can will water the flowers just as well as a real one, so why not encourage your kids to get involved as you garden? It’s the perfect chance to teach them all about the nature around them.

It’s Day 24 of our 31 Days of Outdoor Activities for Toddlers series and it also happened to be the last day of school for my older two kids! We celebrated with our neighbors and friends with popsicles, outdoor marble runs, and these Giant Bubbles!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment