276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milani Cheek Kiss Cream Blush- Cream to Gel Blush for Cheek and Lip Tint

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lightweight, buildable, seamless and never greasy, this multitasking palette with balm-to-gel cream formulas can be used on cheeks and lips. Colorete con un color vino muy potente pero que al aplicarlo y difuminarlo queda precioso en la mejilla. This ultra-creamy blush blends seamlessly into your skin, giving you a sheer coverage you can build to your desired glowiness. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

At Milani Cosmetics, the creativity and inspiration is taken from the lush streets of Milan ' the fashion, the art, the history, the culture ' finds its way into everything the brand makes for the woman who loves color.What I have found however, is that I like my cream blushes to be a little bit more intense in the shade: more vibrant and bolder. Gosto particularmente de o aplicar com os dedos para um acabamento mais natural mas pode ser igualmente com um pincel.

This blusher by Milani works to even out the skin tone and to reduce dark spots and pigmentation as it contains vitamin c. This isn’t just a cream blush, it feels like a balm and reminds me a lot of the Tower 28 Beach Please cream blush (which I own in the shade Happy Hour and have yet to review). And if looking gorgeous wasn't enough, this blush also treats your skin with an infusion of pomegranate, watermelon and rose extracts, plusvitamins A, C and E for hydration and brightening.It had semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out well over bare skin. I bought a rosy/ mauve toned nude blush shade as I bought this before I set off and truly started trying cream blushes. Features three complementary shades with an ultra-fine, buildable powder formula that blends seamlessly for an effortless glow. Blush with a light, modular and multifunctional formula, since you can apply it on the cheeks or as a lip balm. However, it isn’t super affordable either so for just a little bit more you could invest in the Tower 28 which has my preference over this but that’s mainly because I like the shade a whole lot more.

Though the formula name and actual packaging don't make mention of it, the brand's description online says it's a "multitasking cheek and lip balm-to-gel" product. INGREDIENTS: Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).Natural-looking glowy makeup is all the rage right now, and that includes flushed-from-within cheeks that don't even look like you have makeup on.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The blush contains extracts of watermelon, pomegranate and rose oil and is therefore moisturizing and soft for your skin. INGREDIENTS: Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Barium Sulfate, Rosin / Colophonium / Colophane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). I found it applied better over bare skin than over foundation, as it lifted my base up a bit--not every single time without fail but often enough that it wasn't foolproof. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.The formula was more prone to emphasizing lip texture, as it was thin, but it was neither drying nor hydrating as a lip product. In the pan I feel this looks quite brown but once on the cheeks I feel this translates as a pretty rosy/ mauve tone nude blush shade. I am always afraid of cream blush taking up lots more time than a powder blush will, but this takes literal seconds to apply. Lightweight, buildable and never greasy, this multitasking cheek and lip balm-to-gel cream formula melts onto skin for an always luminous wash of color.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment