276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nitecore HC65 V2-1750 Lumens Rechargeable Head Torch | Solid Build, Bright Headtorch with Red Light, Extended Battery Life | IP68 Waterproof for Work & Adventure!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hands down the best headlamp out there. All the different modes, ease of use, long lasting and takes the worst weather you can throw at it. I wear mine snowshoeing in the mountains in blizzard like conditions and I can always rely upon my HC65! RCR123A 16650 18350 18500 18650 21700 26650 AA AAA AceBeam CountyComm CR123a Custom Cyansky Deadwood Deadwood Custom Works fenix fidget First-Light FiTorch Folomov Foursevens Freasy Gears Imalent Jetbeam Klarus Malkoff Maratac Nitecore Nitefox OLIGHT Pen Power Bank prometheus lights Proprietary Battery ReyLight RovyVon Schmidt sofirn Streamlight Sudio Weaponlight Wuben XTAR Archives

The maximum runtime you’ll get is up to a whopping 800 hours – though that’ll be on its lower, most economical setting. On its highest setting, you’d be likely to get around 2 hours and 45 minutes of runtime off a fully charged battery. CRI діод. Максимальна яскравість, що випромінюється основним світлодіодом, становить цілих 1750 люмен з максимальною дальністю його світіння 165 метрів. Також в особливостіоптичної системи світіння додалося ще й унікальна система лінз Unibody TIR. Note: *The run-time for turbo is tested without temperature regulation active and therefore output and run-time in turbo may differ. Turbo mode can only be accessed with an 18650 battery of 8 A discharge or higher, it cannot be accessed if using CR123A/RCR123A batteries. All output numbers are relative to my homemade Integrating Sphere. It is set up with an Extech SDL400 Lux Meter for measurements including a Kenko PRO1D ND-16 filter. The base measurement is done with a Convoy S2+ that has been tested at 255 lumens. The main beam has a rather distinct hotspot with some slight corona and a rather wide usable (almost circular) spill. It also helps that the XM-L2 led is perfectly centred in this sample. There is a slight ring in the main beam when whitewall hunting but is not visible in real world usage.The CRI for the Auxiliary White Light is said to be >90CRI but Nitecore did not disclose the tint (color temperature). A guesstimate would be in the 4000K ballpark. The user interface, while very simple on paper, does take a little getting used to but it’s a breeze once you’re up to speed.” Measurements were taken indoors at 5 meters with a professional Hagner E4-X Lux Meter. Measurements were taken 30 seconds after turn on. Ultra Low was too low to measure at 5 meters. These are measured candelas. Mode After the battery is installed and the cap is closed, the BLUE light indicator will blink out the current battery voltage. Alternatively, when charging the battery, 1/2 Press the switch and the BLUE light indicator will blink out the current battery voltage as well. Tested to ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019 standards in laboratory conditions using the included 18650 3500 mAh 8 A lithium-ion battery. The data may vary slightly in real world use depending on battery type, individual usage habits and environmental factors.

Nitecore makes a GREAT light that both my wife and myself use early morning and at night daily. There are no street light were we live. We Love them, Thank-You for the great service. Really lights up the night and is great for sharpening knives. The strap that goes across the top of the head is an added Plus. No Regrets buying this light! The HC65 V2 has a unibody TIR lens system which reflects soft, uniform light and can produce several outputs with an ultra thin, lightweight body. The Nitecore headlamp has a built-in micro USB charging circuit which provides fast and safe charging, which terminates automatically when complete. The micro USB port has a protective cap which shields it from damage. Please note, the rechargeable feature is only compatible when using a Li-ion 18650 battery. There are tint shifts throughout the beam profile. The hotspot is cool white whilst the corona possess a slight yellowish tint; and the spill having a slight purple tint.Press – 1/2 Press to mode change (light cycles through RED Light & RED Caution Light [blinking RED light]). Turbo mode started at around 1830 lumens and dropped to roughly 1500 lumens in 2 minutes, and at 10 minutes it was at around 680lumens. At around 20 minutes it settled at roughly 620-630 lumens and ran till it dropped again at the 2 hours and 5 minutes mark, to roughly 40 lumens. This is not the end of the battery life, because it continued at this output, till after 4hours-14minutes it dropped to 1 lumen. It still didn’t turn off, and continued for several hours, although I stopped the test before it turned off. It never really turned off, even after letting it run for several hours. When the light drops to the 1 lumen level, the battery is around 3V. (Specs: 30 min) Nitecore did not disclose the tint (color temperature) and/or the CRI (Color Rendering Index) for the main LEDs used in their light. For this light, a guesstimate would be in the 6500K and 70CRI ballpark.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment