276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First Flight, Final Fall

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Frankly, the amount of romance novels with a virgin female character paired with a sexually promiscuous male character is not only disturbing but also really degrading to women in general. also, the book had a lot of cringey lines and quotes that made me wanna get up and throw the book out. I added the last adjective—boring—in my mind while I painted my nails bubblegum pink and scrolled through social media on my laptop. I scoff and splash a generous amount of gin into a plastic cup, adding some ginger ale I find in the fridge in a half-assed attempt at a cocktail.

I wasn’t just competing for admission against the top college-aged players in the United States, but around the world. I’ve never bothered to keep track of the various Greek letters and who belongs to which fraternity or sorority.There is a good deal of spice / sex / steam and the starting chapters may make some readers a little uncomfortable but perseverance pays off …. First Flight Final Fall” contributes a wonderful lessons that contain useful information and life tips for the good reader of all ages. She glances over at me, abandoning her feeble attempt to look like she’s texting, not eyeing the baseball players who have set up a makeshift bowling alley on the kitchen table. The way of telling story is very impressive and ordinary that’s why no one can beat the author skills. He’s a rich playboy who has fucked half of Europe (mentioned multiple times), and is apparently the greatest soccer player ever.

To be honest, reading “Ja” on every other page gave me GAPP flashbacks in an unpleasant way but I’ve moved past that. Saylor is good at what she does, she doesn’t care about Beck’s history with OW or his hero status, this is something very refreshing for him. After my life goes sideways in the middle of sophomore year, I'm forced to move in with my older brother and two of his hockey teammates. My interest in sharing what prompted my quick trip from euphoric morning to vexed afternoon is nonexistent. Given the fundamental difference in those two ideologies, it’s probably not a massive surprise their marriage crashed spectacularly, but my five-year-old self was not expecting to leave for my first soccer game with two parents and come home to one.I just wanted to see more of how they made their soccer careers work while he was pro and she was still in college.

My badass soccer skills and series of flings with Lancaster’s hottest male specimens have cemented a form of hero worship among my soccer teammates even running together until we puke hasn’t tarnished. It’s why she’s perpetually assigned to trash duty while the rest of us alternate completing the remaining household chores. The Colonial-style cottage serves its purpose: a place to crash between classes, practice, games, and parties. All the girls are friendly with her but acknowledge she’s the prettiest girl ever and just the best soccer player in the world, second only to our H ofc. Saylor is a badass, strong minded, the top female recruit in the country and part of Lancaster University’s women’s soccer team.Her single-minded focus has cost her a lot, but it's also earned her recognition as the top female college player in the US. To make a long story short, I highly recommend to must read this wonderful novel because the whole story is enjoyable and entertaining. Being abandoned by her mother, and growing up with a absent father has taken its toll on her ability to trust others. The author masterfully builds the tension until it reaches a fever pitch as Isa finally begins putting the various pieces of the puzzle into place.

After we became a family of three, my older sister Hallie retreated into normal things like friends, boys, and school. Instead, I shrugged at my teachers and informed my coaches of all the things I still needed to work on. Yellow is really not your color, Anne,” I inform my redheaded housemate as she enters the kitchen through the opening to my right.

It’s her default setting,” my best friend and co-captain Emma Watkins contributes as she mixes whatever disgusting cocktail she’s come up with tonight. Charlotte lives in Rhode Island and when she isn’t writing spends her free time reading, at the beach, or snuggling with her Australian Shepard. I LOVED reading about her personal growth and so by having the whole book in her POV, I wasn’t distracted by the back and forth internal monologue between her and Adler Beck as with most romance novels are commonly structured. No, you have a poster of Adler Beck on your wall,” I correct, leaning my head back against the upper cabinet so I can study the cracks in the plaster blemishing our kitchen ceiling. She’s a born and bred overachiever, chronic over thinker, and full time seeker of academic validation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment