276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dogs in Disguise: A fantastically funny rhyming story, perfect for dog lovers!

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here it's because a disguise can get them into places they might not be allowed - swimming pools, barbecues, the cinema. You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods. The follow up title ‘Mini Rabbit Must Help’ published in June 2020 with the final book in the series, ‘Mini Rabbit Come Home’ being published in March 2021. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I really appreciated how smoothly and professionally you ran everything.

From schnauzers in trousers to cosmonaut cockapoos, this jaunty rhyming text from hugely popular, award-winning author, Peter Bently, with brilliantly witty illustrations from John Bond, creator of the Mini Rabbit books, will have children howling with laughter! These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Bond’s trademark wide, staring eyes and bright block colours perfectly complement Bently’s bouncing text. The end papers are vibrant and colourful and there’s a richness to the colours used throughout that would make group use very easy because the images are strong and captivating.In this brilliantly funny rhyming picture book, lots of silly dogs in even sillier costumes demonstrate their wily ways, blending in (or not) to their environments like the doggy geniuses they are. Young children might take on role play for some of the situations included in Dogs in Disguise so that they develop interactive skills and imagination.

For all ebook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing HarperCollins username and password. After a career as a non-fiction editor, he turned to writing for children soon after the birth of his son Theo. books, full of ingenious pooches and some truly outrageous rhymes (think schnauzers in trousers and shih-tzus doing ju-jitsu).I haven't charted out my visits for the summer term, but I'm sure there are several in the south) and thanks so much for being so fantastic!

They bring a real smile to the face and I can imagine young children laughing with joy at some of the dogs’ antics, especially when Barney disguises himself as a tree! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.In this very funny and addictive book, Peter Bently and John Bond have let us readers peek beyond these pooches’ disguises to reveal just what they get up to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment