276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Cube Video Game (Nintendo Switch) - Amazon Exclusive - Based on The Cube TV show

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sonic Adventure 2 allowed players to choose if they wanted to fight for the good side or the bad and followed a different storyline based on whichever team they chose. It’s no surprise; what with N64 games dropping on Nintendo Switch Online, it was only a matter of time before your interest piqued. Ultimate, would become, and to a sizable subsection of fans, it's still the series' finest hour (even though Ultimate on Switch is the one to play these days, just for the sheer overload of characters, worlds and references).

Some of the best-selling Nintendo games prior to the best games on Nintendo Switch have been on the GameCube console and it's one that I think we see the least amount of game access to on the Switch. You can even challenge friends and family to see if anyone has what it takes, and because you’re playing for fun, and not real cash, you can play as many times as you like. Rogue Squadron on N64 was a great arcade shooter that put you in the cockpit of an X-Wing, A-Wing and more, taking you to a variety of locations set in the Star Wars universe. R.S soldiers Chris and Jill on an adventure into a horrendous world filled with every kind of flesh-eating demon imaginable. There are a lot of games lower down that I was initially annoyed by them being so low, but when you consider just how many truly quality games the GC had it's inevitable that some will get pushed lower than seems fair (though it always pains me how disregarded Sunshine is, and the lack of Pokémon Colosseum is a real oddity imo).It's not the version we'd recommend playing today – the Switch version, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, is the one to get in 2022 – but this game was enormously significant for Nintendo.

It gets extremely tough in later chapters, but Viewtiful Joe is one of the most visually distinctive games released on the system, even if the series never got the big sales it deserved before vanishing into obscurity.It’s got all of the character levelling up and collectible action that you could ever wish for, and the HD remake looks amazing too! I still feel that the Switch would be PERFECT for both a Baten Kaitos collection, since I believe quite a significant part of the potential audience missed out on that one back in the day, as well as a PoR and a Radiant Dawn Collection, seeing as this still stands as one of the strongest "arcs" in FEs' entire saga, which is now more popular than ever with plenty of folks (esp. Choose from classic characters, Sandy, Patrick, and ‘Ol Squarepants himself as you try to thwart Plankton at every turn. Intelligent Systems did a wonderful thing back then with Mario characters and new characters and the game is consistent, long and entertaining from start to end.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment