276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cyklone a Paint Mixing and Multi-Purpose Mixing Device. Mixing Paint and Liquid in Less Than 30 Seconds. Simple and Easy to Use

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can be set for continuous running at the chosen speed or on demand by inserting the tube into the cup.

I am only starting this thread because I was impressed with this mixer and thought that if any of my brothers of the brush were in the market for a new mixer this was the one to have and their knives and pans are nice as well. It’s the innovative design and sustainable fabric technology in the newest Work Trousers for men and women from Snickers Workwear that really set them apart from other brands.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . A paddle mixer is designed for the quick and convenient mixing of substances such as paint, plaster and gypsum jointing compounds. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Come join the discussion about the industry, safety, finishing, tools, machinery, projects, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Fitted with an automatic press-start operation providing instant action the moment the tube is pressed into the rubber cap. Operates at slow speed for gentle mixing necessary in many applications where damage to cell structure is to be avoided. Also that little circular bit on the bottom that makes it look like the London Transport sign has a function. Maybe they are working on a larger version for plasterers and it will be interesting to see how it works but if you are a painter/decorator or jobbing builder this is a tool that will last a very long time, or at least until somebody steals it. Admittedly it means you need to carry a drill around with you, but we have one of these as standard for just in case moments.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). For rapid and efficient mixing the Clifton from Nickel Electro Cyclone creates a vortex in the tube, which gives the highly effective mixing action. He is not currently selling any tools as he is focusing on patents and other tool designs but some of his tools are being sold through drywall sites like All Wall . I believe that if this was marketed to paint vendors a gallon sized version would be required and would also be in my arsenal as well. The pneumatic operation of the Cyclone Paint Shaker M-232X is best suited for combustible materials such as primer-surfacers, paints, and fillers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment