276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pabo Escobar Fancy Dress Costume - Yellow Hawaiian Shirt + Wig + Moustache + Cigar- Perfect for TV Films Drug Cartel Documentary Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you're very young you don't know exactly what it is your father does for a living but as I got older I started noticing that he was in the news a lot, that my freedom was restricted and that I couldn't lead a normal life. For instance, Javier Pena wears a leather bomber jacket and an open-collared shirt instead of a blue suit. As a fan of Guy Ritchie’s cinematic masterpiece, you understand that it’s more than just a movie; it’s an unforgettable experience. Although the family was still rumored to have a billion dollar pedigree - even after civil forfeiture to the Colombia government which included houses, cars and jewelry - the BBC reported that the family was living in fear of retribution from rivals or other criminals who looked to exploit their supposed wealth by kidnapping a member of their family.

It goes well with everything: you can style it with a blazer, jeans, denim jacket or even a bulletproof vest if you are into the mafia business like the actor. The best way to try to have the style of a movie or TV character is to focus on the details and accessories of their outfits.This dark blue t-shirt with the knot that we have seen in the first episode of the second season is a hit among the fans. Described as a black comedy slasher film, Totally Killer has as many witty one liners, as gory bloody murders, and without a doubt a wardrobe department that you might actually consider killing for.

It goes against the values of our constitution, which includes peace, freedom and the right to live," Lodono said.

Rather than run from it, Pablo Escobar's son decided to capitalize off his father's notoriety by entering the world of fashion. We're not trying to make an apology for drug trafficking, to glamorize it in the way that the media does," Marroquin told Reuters. Arturo “Kitty” Paez’s striped polo Narco outfit is the most versatile piece of clothing you can own.

Florals are the top trend this season, and we are convinced the designers got inspiration from Narcos outfits.He was not one of the ones that immediately show how much money they have because you can’t imagine how much money they have. His likeness - portly like a boar, with coiffed hair and bushy mustache - remains an image ingrained in people's minds on city blocks around the world as a symbol of how a brazen and lawless attitude could get a person whatever they wished for. Some Narcos have abandoned the cowboy or Northern look to wear high-end designer clothing in the show.

You can style these Pablo Escobar shoes in various ways; pair them with a sweatshirt and a pair of chinos or create a casual, timeless look by combining them with a sweater over a button-down shirt – the choice is yours!Yep, we have Pablo Escobar’s white sneakers on our list – this is precisely how closely Narcos fans observed the character! In most Mexican towns, men wear exotic animal-skin cowboy boots, pintado belts, silk shirts, and baseball caps or cowboy hats. I have always felt that the solution should be through reconciliation, apology and frank discussion. Pablo Escobar’s outfit has long been a point of discussion in fashion forums, courtesy of the famous criminal thriller Narcos. There is a need to invest in the culture of 'forgiveness' and I have a lot of faith that the Colombian people are open to reconciliation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment