276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow Radiant Foundation, Iridescent Finish, Buildable Medium Coverage, Vegan Formula, Shade: Vanilla

£1.585£3.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A few words about the large, colourful NYX Modern Dreamer shadow palette: I'm actually wearing a few shades in the above face photo, but you can hardly tell. Without weighing down the skin, the vegan formula literally melts into your skin and thus ensures an even, natural finish.

By now I have been using this foundation for a few weeks and I can share with you how it blended, looked and wore throughout the day.

I love this foundation because I don’t often wear it so I hate the feeling of my skin being caked in make-up, as some foundations even age you by showing up lines in the skin! Medium, with buildable coverage, Born to Glow promises to give a "just-applied" 12-hour glow and boy does it deliver.

Discover a dewy luminosity with the NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Equally important, the formula excludes ingredients of animal origin, fragrance and essential oil from the ingredient list.It is still hygienic and you can still control how much product comes out and the packaging is easier to recycle without all the added bits and bops. Discover our 1st Foundation created in collaboration with makeup pros, for a healthy-looking glow no matter what. This liquid foundation blends like a dream and even works with your skin to help create a smooth, even-toned look to create a second-skin finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment