276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sukin Purely Ageless Reviving Eye Cream 25ml - with Green Coffee; Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly - Antioxidant Rich Hydration to Reduce the Appearance of Dark Circles.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The scent of it is a little floral but quite strong for an eye cream. I wouldn't recommend this for ladies with a sensitive eye area, or sensitive to fragrance around the eye area.

I didn't find this eye cream to be overly moisturising or hydrating; it isn't terrible but there are better, more moisturising eye creams out there for around this price. Sukin Organics utilised natural ingredients found in Australia for their products. From their vegan Blemish Control Spot Banishing Gel to their Oil Balancing Shampoo and Natural Balance Conditioner, all products are formulated to supercharge the condition of both your skin and your hair. Each product is created with around 98.8% natural ingredients. I did find this eye cream to *temporarily* help to smooth out my fine lines. They haven't lessened or decreased noticeably throughout the duration of the eye cream, unfortunately. I used it morning and night every day and have not noticed a significant change or reduction of appearance in my fine lines; while the cream is on it does seem to help smooth over them but when washing off and in between applications they are still as visible as ever. I found it easy to use, no issues with the pump becoming clogged or any problems dispensing the cream. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins to soothe, soften and hydrate skin, Sukin's Rosehip oil works to protect cell membranes with a powerful blend of vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene. Working to feed the skin with unique oils and vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthier looking skin, this oil will soothe your skin and leave it feeling soft to the touch. SUKIN ORGANICS

Rewards For Life

Discover the full range of Sukin products on Lookfantastic today. With hero products loved by the beauty industry, this is the affordable Organic Beauty brand to try. Not just for reducing signs of ageing such as sunspots, fine lines, and wrinkles, Sukin Organic cult classics are favourites for combating patches of dry skin caused by dehydration, scarring, and illuminating the skin. Founders Goodger and O’Connor believe that there’s nothing healthier and happier for the skin than natural goods. In terms of this eye cream helping with brightening my dark circles, it did deliver in that aspect. It did help to temporarily slightly lessen the darkness. Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ribose, Caffeine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip), Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract (Baobab), Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (Goji), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai), Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool*, Limonene*. Sukin Purely Ageless Reviving Eye Cream offers hydration and smoothing to the sensitive area around the eyes. With Green Coffee working to reduce the appearance of dark circles while Vitamin rich Sunflower Oil and Rosehip Oil work to fight fine lines and Pure Ribose reduces the first signs of signs of ageing by up to 78% in 14 days.

While the fragrance is quite strong it found that it doesn't linger long on the skin; I personally don't tend to like fragranced eye creams while I don't usually have sensitivity to fragrance in that area it is a bit of a personal preference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment